I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I'm also like that dtrisha my dd gets me up at least once a night and I take my temp at different times sometimes depending on what shift dp is on. If he's on days I take it at 5am when his alarm goes off, if he's on nights I take it at 6.30am when he gets in and when he's off I take it at 7am when it's time to get up for school! Aslong as your honest with your temp on ff and try to get 3 hours sleep before you take your temp then it should be fine. I was up 3 till 5 this morning but still took my temp at 7 and it was a bit higher than what it should have been but ff should still be able to detect o with my crap sleeping habits. Try it one cycle and see what happens

I'm so confused. The "bleeding " I'm having is not as heavy as I've had in the past. Usually I'm pretty heavy the 1st and 2nd day. I put a tampon in at 730 and went to change it at 1230 and there was barely anything in it. What is my body doing :( I hate it

I think I will try to this month as long as I can remember to so it. I always forget lol

Lol I keep my thermometer by my phone at the side of my bed so I never forget! As for the light bleeding, I had that once when I had a anovulatory cycle, the bleeding lasted 16 days hope it's not like that for you!

I have a beautiful son have been trying for my second for awhile now had a chemical pregnancy back in July. Hope to be pregnant by the end of the year. This is my first month buying an ovulation test I choose ClearBlue Digital because I hate guessing with the lines!! I've been doing it wrong the whole time I assumed that because I had a normal 28 day cycle I ovulated of the 14th day of my cycle but I received a positive ovulation test on day 11 !! So hope this time I get it right super excited also using Pre Seed this cycle ill do anything that helps!I'm due for my period on Thanksgiving so hoping I have something to be extra thankful for that day!

Good luck noelkruse! Glad to hear you have figured out when you ovulate, that defo helps things! I'm hoping to pinpoint when I ovulate this cycle but mine are irregular so I never know exactly what day. It's normally around cd20 though.
Dtrisha a anovulatory cycle is a cycle in which you don't ovulate

I will be 9 DPO next Friday so I could test by then! I hope you don't take so long to ovulate again dinky. But it is possible I could be testing before you ovulate! Lol

I have had bleeding like that Dtrisha in months that I have had a CP it starts very very light. And annovulatory cycle is when you dont ovulate. I have never tried to temp as I don't sleep well but I have used OPK before and they worked well for me I just always forget to buy them as I O so early!

How long does it take you to O if you had a anovulatory cycle?

I hope you do pinpoint it this month dinky!! Thank you and goodluck!! I hope it sticks this time!

Is it normal for your cervix to be low where your finger barely fits in? And soft with your period ?

Yes Dtrisha, during your period your cervix is supposed to drop down, open up and go hard but mine is usually medium hard, sometimes soft. Is yours open or still closed tight?

Dtrisha I had the anovulatory cycle and bled for 16 days, then i finally ovulated on cd35 (I thought I was having another anovulatory cycle) but that was the month I conceived dd2!
Thanks noelkruse, I hope you catch the egg this cycle too!

I don't know. I just went to check and was like whoa that's really low and like squishy. Not sure if it's open or closed. Since I've been checking it it's always been up so high so when it was like a quarter of my finger up I was like whoa what's going on lol

Lol that is a bit odd, mine only gets that low when I am on AF. For 99% of my cycle it is high.

Iam 2DPO and having AF like cramps I know it too soon to say anything just wondering if any of you ladies have this? I know I O because I tested with a OPK test.

Country. I think it was just my walls that were swollen. Found my cervix and it's high and hard. Took another pregnancy test BFN. I'm barely bleeding at all. I'm thinking light AF?

Noel- I can't remember experiencing that with my first pregnancy. You never know ! I hope it turns into something :)

I didn't have cramps that early either, I did get them before my bfps but not that early. Have you tested today dtrisha?

Sorry you got another BFN Dtrisha.. :( I tested again this morning and also got a BFN. It sounds like it could be just a light AF for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->