I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah it got a tiny bit heavier today. So I bet it's AF. Cause if it was IB I think it would be drifting off by now. So it's ok I'm just trying to temp now to see what happens if I can catch O. What so the peak of your temp is when you have O? I'm still new to it.

Will you be using fertility friend? Your temps before o are lower than they are after o, so if you use ff it confirms ovulation after 3 days of higher temps. Then your temps stay high until af when they drop again or stay high if your pregnant

So lower temps before O. Then they rise three days before O? Once your temp rises 3 days that's ovulation? And your temp stays high till AF and if it stays high you might be pregnant?

No they rise the day after you have ovulated, so fertility friend confirms it 3 days after you have ovulated if that makes any sense?

So you don't know until 3 days after you ovulate ? Does it tell you ? I guess I'm kind of confused. Can you give me a example

No you don't know until after unless you use opks as well which I'm going to do. I'll upload a pic of one of my complete charts

Screenshot_2015-11-12-18-48-23.jpg

On this chart I ovulated on cd20 but ff didn't put the red cross hairs on my chart (which confirm ovulation) until cd24 after I'd had the 3 temp rises

Temping really just confirms when and if you ovulate. I've had a chart before where ovulation wasn't detected so I know I had a anovulatory cycle that month. I had ewcm as well so if I wasn't temping I would of assumed I ovulated so it's very handy to temp

Oh ok thanks :) yeah I do just want to know if I O'd and when. So this will be helpful. But I feel like my temp was high for AF today. I know everyone's different. But mine was 98.2

You temp cam fluctuate quite a bit during af and can be quite high to start off with but will come down by the time af is done, then rise again once ovulation has happened

Yeah the day with the red line down is the day you ovulate, the red line that goes across doesn't mean anything it's just there to help you see the temp shift

Hey all sorry I haven't been on all day been busy. So I think I am 1 DPO today and I am feeling very confident we caught the egg this month. We BD on CD 7, 8, and twice on 10 and I Od on CD 11. So I'd say we have a good chance. I think I am going to hold off until AF is due to test as I'm tired of getting my hopes up. How is everyone else doing?

Af is about done for me :) so I'll probably start using opks tomorrow. I can't believe how early you o your cycles go by so quick I'm jelous lol! My temp was crap today coz dd2 woke me up at 3.15 for the toilet and I couldn't get back to sleep so when I took my temp at 6.30 I'd only been asleep for under a hour! Never mind it's not too important at this stage in my cycle

So sorry AF took her sweet time getting to you Dtrisha that has to be frustrating. Don't be to jealous dinky since my last AF started on the 1st this moth that means I will be getting AF twice in a month! My next one is due to start on the 26th. Thanksgiving day, yay! That would be a nice gift for Thanksgiving to get a BFP. That's a lot of the reason I don't temp is because I wake up several times a night so it would never be accurate. I hope you both O fairly quickly this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->