I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Country- it's ok. Atleast she showed so I knew what was going on. Yeah I just started temping to try. I get up atleast once a night but as long as you get 3 consecutive hours of sleep your good. I've been doing it around 430-5 in the morning because I'm usually up around then to pee. I hope it works for me :) it'll make me feel better about O. For some reason OPK's hate me and I can't get them to work lol. I'm thinking maybe my surge is at night

Whenever I did OPKs I tested first thing in the morning and at night around 6pm. I always seemed to get my surge later at night and it would last about 24hrs. It took a couple months for me to figure out how to catch it on the OPKs. I guess I have never been super serious about TTC so temping just seemed like to much effort lol.

Your not supposed to do them first thing in the morning. They say the best time is between 11am and 8pm but it's best between 2pm. I tested today at 3pm. I'm going to test once a day until they start getting darker then I'll test twice :)

Oh, really? I just always did one before work and then again after work. Never had any issues with them.

Lol no apparently lh enters your bloodstream in the morning or something like that? Can't remember exactly why but know fmu is a no no with opks

Oooh looking forward to seeing some OPK tests!
I would test twice a day, I would have missed my surge last cycle if I hadn't!

Huh, well now I know for next time if I decide to use them again! I am still having some cramps today but CM is still creamy and I have been crazy gassy lol

Where did everyone go?! It's gone quiet in here? How is everyone? I am 4 DPO today and I have loads of creamy CM and am having some cramps. Went to check my CP and I feel swollen up inside.. Not sure if that is a sign. I will be testing on Friday at 9 DPO because I am leaving Saturday morning for out of state and will be gone for a week and surrounded by family. It will be hard to test once I am gone.

Hey country!
I'm excited to see if you caught that egg! I don't know when I'll be ovulating yet. My calendars on two different apps say next weekend. But I'll be BDing after that just in case. I'm temping but now I'm not sure how it's going to turn out cause I'm not sure if I have the right thermometer. My temp was 97.7 today and yesterday morning. I have like 3-4 OPK's and I guess I'll try them.

I am super excited as well I feel really good about it this month. I don't know much about temping like I have said but I do know you need a basal body thermometer instead of a regular one. They sell them at Walmart and the drug stores. The apps on the phones seem to be fairly accurate if you have used them for a few cycles. At least the one I use is. I have my fingers crossed for you too!

Hey ladies I'm on cd8 now and already getting ewcm so looks like I'm going to be getting it all cycle again :( my cervix is hso but not sure if it was like that all cycle long last month coz I only started checking it half way through the cycle. Been getting neg opks, this mornings was a bit darker but was back to light again by 2pm. Hope it's not going to be a late o! Not long till testing now then country fingers crossed for you! Dtrisha you really need a thermometer that shows 4 digits eg 97.74 instead of just 97.7. The one you have will work though I used one with only 3 digits for ages and it showed a clear temp shift that confirmed o. I've only just brought one that reads 4 digits, they are better though and more accurate

Hey dinky! I hope you don't get EWCM all cycle and have a late O again! That is odd that you aren't getting ready to O if you have a HSO cervix and EWCM. I usually O within 3 days when I have those signs. Thanks for the crosses fingers. I am hoping if I am it shows up at 9 DPO since it will be darn near impossible for me to test after that. I may have to pack a few FRER to take with me! Lol

I have o'd early before, when I got my bfp I got it on cd27, I don't know when I o'd as we went trying but it must of been around cd12-14 as it was a good strong line! So hopefully I will o early this cycle :) maybe the cycle you can't test is the cycle you get your bfp lol

That's would be great if you O early dinky! That much faster you my get a BFP! Yeah it probably would be the month I can't test that I get my BFP lol. Usually works out that way.

Does anyone know why it's not showing my fertile days? It was this morning and when I changed my one day from light flow to spotting it stopped showing it. Dos I do something ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 5
It looks like it took away your fertile days because if you look at the day you put the spotting it says CD110 so it's probably putting your fertile days on like CD 50. Go forward a month or two and see if it has then there.

No it didn't put it there either. I just put spotting because it was brown and not period. So I ended up just taking it off and starting cd1 that next day

Huh weird. Yeah that seems the simple thing to do lol. I just downloaded the app on my phone. I already had an account just haven't used it a whole lot because I don't temp and I have to manually put in my O date. I hope it works for you!

Morning all, I know I am only 5 DPO but I swear I am feeling symptoms already. I have been having dizzy spells and feeling very nauseous. I have been so darn hungry it's like I am constantly eating and I had to get up twice last night to pee and still had to go bad when I woke up this morning and I hardly drank anything before bed. I have been very gassy and bloated and it's hard to sleep on my stomachs because my tummy is so bloated. My face looks like a connect the dots puzzle. I am so broke out and can't stop it! Ugh I hope this is it because I feel terrible!!

Country- I hope it's your BFP! I'm still waiting on AF to diminish lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->