I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Dtrisha if you can remember the dates of your past few cycles then put those in and it should change all predicted o dates etc

Good idea. That's what I did. I had my last period in my old calendar so I put it on there. Thanks !

Thanks Dtrisha.. I sure hope so. I just feel awful today.. I just want to test so I can know! But I know its way to early.. I will probably break down and test start testing at 7 DPO lol. Glad you figured your chart out, I may start temping next month if I don't get my BFP.

Yeah not sure if I'll get accurate readings or not with my thermometer. But I'll still BD every other day. Maybe every day during fertile. If it's correct

I am sure you would be covered with every other day or every other day!! I am so tired today.. DH kept me up late last night talking.

I just want to make sure I do it on O day but will see I suppose.

Mine is the same way, I think It just is showing your peak fertility time. Your actual ovulation date with turn solid green.

Hm. In the Q it says ovulation days. But maybe it's saying I could ovulate those days.

Need some advice these are my ov tests starting from CD 1 to today which is CD11. Some creamy discharge from yesterday. The last test was taken today when I woke up. The tests are going dark to light and then dark. Don't know what is going on. I'm thinking that I'm not going to ov :(

Haven't been able to use temp as it's still on its way from Amazon. Really stressed that I don't think I will ov this cycle. These tests are playing tricks on me :( what do you think ladies ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 4
Dtrisha they are just your predicted o dates, country is right the day you o will turn solid green once o is confirmed, mines the same. Dnt worry you will get the hang of it lol.
Iak your body is just gearing up with to o, do you have pcos? Sometimes that happens with pcos, your body gears up to o but doesn't for some reason so tries again. Lh can fluctuate throughout the cycle so I wouldn't worry just keep looking out for the positive test

Iak the girl who posted about the opks

Hey dinky, I am doing alright today. 6 DPO and still itching to test.. lol Only 3 more days. My face is still very broke out and I am still constantly hungry. The cramps have gone away but I still feel very bloated and have to pee every 2 hours.. I have a few cheap tets, maybe I will start testing tomorrow at 7 DPO lol. How are you?

Lol you have a problem like me and need to poas!! I've not been too well, was up a lot last night with a ibs flare up! And today I feel weak and achy. Did a opk and it was neg but im expecting that on obly cd10. Your signs are sounding good! Don't blame you for wanting to test early lolp

Yeah, I do have a problem lol. I had a pretty bad IBS attack last night too.. my stomach was aching all night last night. Yeah, I think it is going to happen tomorrow lol

Lol I have the problem too! I'm glad I have opks to pee on lol

I'm alright today. I think I'm done with AF finally. Hoping to BD tonight or tomorrow. Come on baby!!

Country- sounds like all good signs ! Did you DTD every other day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->