I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Dtrisha we BD on CD 7, 8, and 10 and I ovulated on CD11.. so sort of every other day lol

Ok. I wish I was still on a 28 day cycle. I ovulated so regularly. Now I don't know what to do since I don't have the right thermometer for temping.

I was on a 28 day cycle for my whole life until I my second son and then they switched to 25 days for some reason.. I am glad they didn't get longer.

I hope for you it does too!! Or at least stays the same and regular.

I have like 3 OPK left. So utilizing then before the ones I ordered get here. I hope I can get something out of it.

I hope they work for you. It is rather odd that you never get a positive.

Well I only had a 5 pack the first time I used them so I'm not sure if I even used them around the right time or not. And I don't think I used them in consecutive days. Does it get darker over days or does it just turn dark one day.

Mine would get progressively darker as I worked up to O day then they would just be positive all of a sudden and last as positive for about a day.

I tested once a day until it started to get darker and I started to get EWCM and then I would test twice a day

Ok. I'll start once a day and go from there. I don't get ewcm so I just have to go off of test and stuff. I really hope this works. I want it this month so bad.

Yeah I would just go off the tests and maybe look at what your average day of O is and start testing a few days before then.

Well right now in it sure what's average. Cause if that weird long cycle last month. It used to be right around day 14

Yeah that is so weird you had that random long cycle.. Mine was two days longer than normal last month too. But I ovulated right on time this month possibly a day early.

Thats probably a good time to start.. I think they usually say to start 5 days after your period ends, I just remembered that lol. As far as I know you cannot ovulate on your period but you can ovulate like as soon as its done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->