I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yesterday it did. I just have like brown discharge today. Cd8

Yeah, I would maybe start on CD 10? Does your AF usually last 8 days?

My opks have just started to get darker :) there not positive but I'm hoping it won't be too long now!

Yes but now they are getting darker I might test twice a day, I'll see how dark it is tomorrow :)

Good luck dinky, hope the ovulation is on its way now! Definitely test twice a day to be sure.

Dtrisha I normally test between 1 and 2pm but tested about half 11 this morning, and because it was darker this morning I tested again at 5pm and it was a bit darker than earlier :) can't wait to test tomorrow!
Thanks country im hoping it will happen soon so I don't have to wait another 2 weeks!
Thanks dimmu how's the pregnancy going?

Screenshot_2015-11-18-17-59-11.jpg

Here's this afternoons test, it's not that dark yet but defo darker than yesterday's so I think in a few more days I'll get my positive! I've probably just jinxed myself by saying that like I normally do lol it will probably be light again tomorrow!

Sounds and looks like your OPKs are going towards the right direction.
I'm ok, starting to feel nauseous in the evenings now and breasts are sore but otherwise not much going on. I still freak out every time my symptoms go away and they keep fluctuating, so booked an early scan at a private clinic in a few weeks time. Just can't wait until January, it seems so far away.

Glad things are going good for you dimmu! Looks good dinky, should be positive soon! :)

Oh wow good luck for your scan I hope we can see a pic :) I bet you can't wait to see your little bean and know that everything's OK! I'm sure it will be!
Yeah I can't wait to get a pos opk and a temp shift, I'm really looking forward to the tww I've got a good feeling about this cycle!

Thank you I'll definitely post a pos pic :)

Did an opk at 12.45pm and there is hardly a line there!! I really hate opks lol. I'm getting ewcm and my cervix is hso. I'll do another one later and see what the lines like. I think my body's trying to o but it's not happening. Oh well I'm only on cd12 could be another 2 weeks yet!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that dinky! That is crazy that it would go from being as dark as it was to nothing! You may be right, may be gearing up for O and just not quite ready to do it. I hope you O soon and don't have to wait another two weeks! 8 DPO here and not much to report. Feeling sick today but don't think it is related.

Did another opk a hour later and the darker line was back thank god! Maybe my urine was too diluted earlier? I'll still do another about 5pm and see what it's like. 8dpo already! Are you testing tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->