I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah I think it was just because it was quite early in the day, your not supposed to test till afternoon/evening time coz that's when the lh builds up

Glad that dark line came back dinky! No, I haven't tested yet, going to wait until tomorrow morning at 9 DPO because I am going out of town Saturday.

Country/ make sure you update us with your test :) I'm waiting on my OPK's in the mail. I have two left that'll I'll take tomorrow

I will make sure to update you guys in the morning.. I am feeling really sick tonight, headache, nauseous, bloated.. yesterday I had these weird pinches in a specific spot on my right side, they really hurt made me bend over and say ouch. Wondering maybe implantation? If it was something should show up tomorrow.

Can't wait to find out your result country! Hope you get a definite line and not just a shadow again. I've not done a opk yet it's only 10am here and I'm going to wait till around 2pm I'm just wasting them doing them early

FRER and walmart cheapie with FMU 9 DPO.. don't see anything

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1448025422.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1448025422.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 10
  • ctp-85135-1448026019.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1448026019.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 6
I don't see anything either country :( 9dpo is still early though!

Very true.. I may test again in the morning before I head out of town. Also taking some tests with me so I can test in case AF doesn't show.

Its still so early don't get your hopes up! Good luck on your trip hope AF stays away!

Country- I don't see anything either but it is still really early. FX for you. Have fun on your trip :)

Thanks Noel. I know it is still really early, I got a BFP with my DD at 9 DPO so was thinking maybe it would show up.

Thanks Dtrisha, I will be gone for a week but I will make sure to keep you guys updated.

Every pregnancy is so different with my DS I didn't test positive with a urine test until I was almost 3months! And with my chemical I tested right away! Hope this helps you stay positive countrymomma. Baby dust to you on your trip!

I know they are so different. I really don't have anything to compare either because I didn't test with either of my DSs until my AF was late and a dark line came up right away. DD was the only one I was actually tracking.

Yeah I agree it's hard to not test so early when you are tracking everything!! I mean I can't tell you how many times I checked my cervix already lol but it will happen hormones double every 2 to 3 days so if you can I would wait at least 2 days between test taking! Hope that helps and FX for that BFP!!

I check my cervix like 3 times a day lol.. I would wait two days to test again but since I will be at family's house it would be hard. So if nothing shows up in the morning I will just wait until AF does or doesn't show.

Took another test tonight because I am crazy and I usually get better results with evening urine.. I think there might be a faint line, can see it on invert for sure.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1448072074.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1448072074.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 10
  • canvas.png
    canvas.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads