I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I feel like I see something but I don't trust them anymore. Not unless I know I'm preggo and see a dark line. Then I'll believe it lol. I'm excited to see what it becomes for you :).

Yeah, I am the same way.. I don't trust them at all but there was absolutely nothing this morning and now this tonight so maybe? I have a FRER digital and a CB digital left and I am going to save those for 14 DPO no testing for 4 days.. ugh

That stinks. Yeah but I felt like that happened to me to and nothing came out of it :(

Yeah, we will see if AF decides to show up on Thanksgiving day! lol

Frer are rubbish for showing up lines I swear everyone gets a faint line pregnant or not lol

I agree dinky! They are pretty horrible. That's why I am just going to wait and test on day AF is due with digital. No questions there

Ugh woke up and got in the car and have the worst case of heartburn, haven't even eaten anything!

Yes they are horrible! I've got one but I won't use it unless I get a good line on a ic first, then I'll use it to confirm! I haven't done a opk yet, I'm really tempted to out of bordam but there's no point till after 2 as they don't show much! I just need to pee on a stick lol

That was my original plan, to use cheapies until I got a line but DH wanted me to try a FRER. Wish now I would have saved that last one for this morning but o well. I am hoping maybe once I get into my home state I can find the old style FRER lol. I know how you feel about just wanting to pee on something lol. I have the same problem.

Just done a opk, it's getting a bit darker now :)

Screenshot_2015-11-21-14-08-11.jpg

Dinky- yay ! I hope mine shows something faint today. Last night it didn't show anything

Dtrisha I know they say to hold your urine in for 3-4 hours but I don't, I go to the toilet at 1pm then I test at 2pm so only a hour hold. I find mines more concentrated then maybe you could try that? I hope it shows something for you today too! I'm now temped to test again about 5pm but I don't know if it would be a waste or not. I'll probably give in to temptation anyway like I normally do lol

Yeah I'm going to try to test a few times today since I don't work the weekends. I can't test between 8-530 because of work so that stinks. But I'm gong to see what I get this weekend and still BD every other day :)

Did another opk and it was the same as the one I did at 2pm. Can't wait to test tomorrow and see if it's any darker

Does LH leave and come back? Some people say it's not good to test in the morning saying there won't be any build up to see it. So does it like leave and come back? I'm confused.

No i think you always have lh in your system but I've heard that when lh surges ready for ovulation it normally starts surging in the morning but it takes 4-6 hours from waking to show up in your urine, I don't really know though

Hm ok. So 24/7 you have LH but you just get more when ovulating ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->