I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yes, we always have LH, but right before ovulation it increases quite a bit. -14 is first day of your cycle, 0 is ovulation day.

https://www.uptodate.com/contents/images/ENDO/72415/Hormones_and_menses.gif

Did another test with FMU on 11 DPO and a nice line came up at about 3 minutes. Had a hell of a time catching a picture of it because I was trying to be secretive. It is def darker but still don't trust it lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 19
No, I would have to run to the store and buy some more. I have my two digitals but don't want to waste those. You mean like supplements or stuff? No, just BD and tracked my ovulation.

Yeah. Ok just wondered if you had another tricks lol. I don't either. I just lay on a pillow for a little bit. I got pregnant pretty easy the first time it seemed like so hoping it's easy again. I'm so excited for you :)

No, not really always happened pretty easily once I started tracking my cycles. I did try mucinex once to try and help increase my CM but not sure if it worked or not.

Ok. So I've been using OPK's and it got a little darker today but not enough ugh. I just want to O already lol. I'm so impatient

Sounds like you might be getting close. I would start testing twice a day of you haven't already.

I'm testing almost 3 times. Cause I have so many. Can I show you the pictures?

Sorry my signal is shoddy where I have been staying. Sure go ahead and upload the pics I'll take a look. I took another test this morning and it's a smidge darker than yesterday but I am not concerned as it usually takes 2 days for hormone to double.

Yesterday's test. Seemed to be getting darker

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
Then this was today's 12pm :( now I'm dissapointed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1
I am 2dpo and I had more cm in my cycle than last around supposed ovulation so I am really hoping I ovulated this cycle. I always get ovulation pain on my left side and so I started to DTD a lil earlier when I first started to feel that pain so maybe hitting the egg would be more of a success this time around and I had a temp dip a couple of days ago and now the temp went back up but this all happen last month and I got AF so I am not going to go all obsessed this month cuz every month feels like the same thing

Yeah I don't see much of a line on those tests.. :( It looked like it was progressing for a minute. Maybe tomorrow. Mine would do that too and then all of a sudden get dark.

Yeah I'm hoping :(. I hope it's not a super late O. To long of a cycle to wait any longer lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->