• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

lol I just took one because I am OCD and having an odd number of tests was bothering me! But Its barely there and it is the lightest shade of purple/pink I have ever seen but there is a line!! I tried to get a couple pics of it.

Attachments

• 20150928_105143.jpg
    20150928_105143.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20150928_103448.jpg
    20150928_103448.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 14
I'm not sure I can see anything in those pics, maybe a shadow in the 2nd pic but I'm sure it looks clearer in real life, I know how hard it is to get a pic of a faint bfp lol

I'm not sure I can see anything in those pics, maybe a shadow in the 2nd pic but I'm sure it looks clearer in real life, I know how hard it is to get a pic of a faint bfp lol

I swear my camera hates me today!

Lol I know that feeling! I'm going to try and hold off testing tomorrow but I'm not sure I'll be able to lol! I want to wait till the day after at 9dpo but I don't think I can!

I've been getting cramps on and off today :( sure af is coming

I'm not sure I can see anything in those pictures either but it's still very early for you countrymomma. I would leave it for a couple of days if you can. I know I can't!!

Ooh dinky I hope it's not the case. Let's hope the witch stays away!

I've had another uneventful day. No new symptoms apart from the lower back pain which got better throughout the day so perhaps I just slept in a funny position.

Are you testing now dimmu? My cramps are starting to get a bit more persistent, sorry if tmi but I feel really wet down there! Just been to the loo and when I wiped there was EWCM on the toilet paper! Really don't know what's going off with my body now. That's just threw me right off track do you only get that around ov?

Yes I've been really bad and have been testing since 6DPO... Keep getting BFNs, but not expecting AF until this weekend.

Are you 100% certain you already ovulated or is it possible you might only be gearing up to ovulate now?

I'm not 100% because I don't temp or use opks I just go by my body. I had ewcm for about a week, then my sex drive went high then I got sore bbs which I only get after o. Plus my cervix was high and open. Ohh god I hope I'm not ovulating :( haven't been anywhere near dp this last week as he's been on nights and my sex drive vanished! I don't think I am though, I think my body's just gearing up for af :( and the cramps are even more convincing that she is gunna show up soon!

I've been the same with testing lol its hard not too when you have a load of ic tests!

I had that happening this month, I thought I ovulated cd 18 and was expecting AF to start but instead I ovulated cd 37.
Either way I hope you have an answer soon.

I have like 15 more cheap tests in the bathroom cupboard, they are impossible to resist! Although starting to lose hope a bit, just not having any real symptoms. With DD I got really sore nipples around this point but can't feel anything happening with my breasts this time.:(

My breasts didn't hurt with my first daughter, they did with my 2nd daughter and did with my 3rd pregnancy but every pregnancies different. You might not feel the same way you did before, my 1st daughter I had no morning sickness but with my 2nd I had it bad! So your not out yet :)

I really really hope I'm not ovulating, I'm sure my breasts wouldn't of been sore for the last 7 days if I hadn't. I've been go ogling ewcm at 7dpo and some say it's a pregnancy sign but some say it's not! Problem is that ppl ask these questions and then never update it with there outcomes! Drives me mad that does! Although I did read that one woman got ewcm at 7dpo and a bfp at 10dpo! But still the cramps are coming and going. Just about to go to sleep now so we shall see what tomorrow brings! Just hope I don't wake up next to the witch!!

Took my second FRER with very concentrated evening urine and there she is! Def getting darker!

Attachments

• 20150928_175635.jpg
    20150928_175635.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20150928_180916.jpg
    20150928_180916.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 24
Countrymomma I'm not sure I can see anything but using my mobile again so that might be why. I'm sure it's there if you can see it - yay!:)

Dinky I'm convinced that no matter what type of cm you google someone who had it got a BFP. I've been busy googling dry cm as I have has hardly any this cycle and there are people who had a BFP with that. It's infuriating when the old threads are inconclusive and the posters didn't update the outcome, especially if you've read several pages!

9dpo and BFN this morning and no symptoms to speak of. Keep telling myself it's still early but getting just one line is so disheartening, not sure why I keep doing it to myself.:(

Countrymomma I don't think I can see anything on those pics either sorry hun but I'm sure they will get darker! I did a test this morning with fmu and it was neg, not sure why but I get darker tests in the afternoon so I'll test again later. I'm 8dpo today and have been starving all morning, still getting af type cramps on and off but my thighs are also aching like they do when I've already got af. She hasn't shown her face yet but I'm thinking she will soon! Still got sore bbs and I've got a horrible headache but I've been rushing around all morning. Last night I felt really sick when I went to bed but I think that's the dodgy supper I had before I went to bed! Dimmu could you try testing with afternoon pee? No symptoms is good, lots of people say they have no symptoms leading up to a bfp! And it is still early!

I figured you probably couldn't see the line.. camera seems to wash the lines out unless they are a lot darker. Took another FRER with FMU this morning.. 8DPO. The line is there and darker than yesterday! Clear as day.. still faint but that is expected for 8 DPO. I always get better results in the afternoon too so I will test again tonight.. maybe.. I haven't decided lol. I still have extremely sore bbs, I have this pressure down below like AF is going to start.. cramps, and very very tired. Here are the pics!

Attachments

• 20150929_075404.jpg
    20150929_075404.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 15
  • 20150929_074026.jpg
    20150929_074026.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 20150929_072523.jpg
    20150929_072523.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 17
I see the line in the 2nd and 3rd picture! Looks like a shadow in the pics but defo there! How long you been testing positive now? About 3 days? I've got same symptoms as you, very tired and getting a cramps but no bfp :(

yeah, i know it looks like a shadow.. my damn camera is making me mad. I got the faintest of faint lines 2 days ago.. so yeah, three days in a row I have gotten lines. I didn't get a BFP unti 9 DPO with my last pregnancy so don't count yourself out yet!

I don't know what to expect from my lines, sometimes there a nothing there and sometimes there's a faint faint faint line it's really starting to annoy me! I'm all hot and bothered today and my head is banging. I've got cramps from hell lol. I can't believe how early you have left got your bfp you must of implanted super early. Could you of o'd a day or 2 earlier than you thought?

I don't know how I could have ovulated any earlier because we only DTD once on the 21st. So if I ovulated before the 21st wouldn't we have missed the egg? I mean I guess it would be possible to have ovulated on the 20th.. I know with my last pregnancy I implanted at 4 DPO so it could have happened again with this pregnancy.. I have a short cycle so I tend to implant earlier. Heck, who knows, as long as the lines keep getting darker!

Yeah you probably would of missed the egg. I'm wondering if my cramps are implantation cramps? I've had them on and off since last night would it last this long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->