• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Countrymomma I think I see something in some of the pictures but it does look like a shadow? Again I blame my mobile.

Dinky I'm not quite sure how long implantation lasts, I've seen it being described as sharp pain and dull ache so guess it could be anything?

I've felt rotten all day, really run down, headachey and nauseous. Guess I could test again tonight but worried it would just be another disappointment. With DD I tested negative around two weeks after we BD'ed but I don't know when exactly I ovulated that time. Got a strong positive a week later but didn't test in between as we weren't TTC then.

Dinky, I have had cramps all week, some stronger than others which I attribute to implantation cramps.. I am not sure how long they can last but I would think several hours to a couple days.

They seem to have gone away for a bit now but I'm sure they will be back soon! Still feels like af gearing up though

I am having some odd twinges and pinches.. had a weird pain in my lady parts.. my stomach is all in knots today too

Tested at 6dpo today cause I've lost my mind :p bfn of course but dang am I crampy and achey. Gonna try to hold off 3 days before testing again

I'm 10 dpo today and all that early testing I've done has put me off testing. So this morning when it was my actual planned test day I didn't feel like testing! I actually feel like I could wait until Saturday/Sunday and see if AF comes. The only problem is that I have to fly to FL for work on Saturday.. But at the moment I really feel like that unless I get some really strong symptoms in the next couple of days I will just wait it out.
Just don't want to see any more one line tests, done like five already and it's so discouraging!:(

I know what you mean dimmu, I'm still getting bfns (the lines still there but no colour in them) it's out me off testing but I just can't help myself I wish I could stop! I know I'm only wasting them! Your flying out to florida? Wow lucky you I went 4 times when I was younger I love it there!

Southernbound I've been testing since then too LOL probably even before! It's just so hard not to when you have tests lying around the house!

Yes I've got such a BFN fatigue! My luteal phase is usually 14-15 days so it was just incredibly stupid to start testing at 6 dpo!!
I really feel like I can wait for the AF now.

Yes I have to go to Florida for five days for work. I've never been before but unfortunately I don't think I will get to see much as the schedule is quite full on for the whole trip. I'm actually dreading the trip a bit, DD seems to find my absence harder the older she gets. Thankfully I don't have to travel often but still a few times a year.

I guess I'll be packing some tests as well as my AF stuff.. At least I will get to drown my disappointment with some free booze at a drinks reception on Monday night if AF turns up! :) :)

Good morning ladies.. woke up in a bad mood this morning and it was made worse by the fact I had an invalid FRER this morning.. grrr.. my BBs are still sore and still having some cramps.. have had horrible horrible heartburn for two days.. that is a good sign for me. I don't really feel like testing again either.. just keep waiting for the lines to get darker and they really havent so I am getting upset..

Countrymomma I know that feeling very well! My tests aren't getting no lighter or no darker it really is frustrating! I've taken 2 tests today and they both have lines but faint ones that have no colour. Keep trying to stop myself from testing but I can't! I'll probably do another one later even tho I don't really want to :(

Dimmu you sounds like you have the best job in the world lol! What I wouldn't give to fly away for 5 days! The weather over there will be gorgeous and even tho you will be busy in sure you will enjoy it! I know what you mean though I would miss my girls and they would miss me but she will give you the biggest cuddle when you get back :)

Dinky, I am sure I will test again tonight lol.. I don't really feel like it at the moment but things can change in a day. I have a couple cheapy tests left so may try them and save my two FRER. IDK.. I am indecisive today

Absolutely agree on bfn fatigue. I was going to test again today or tomorrow but now I kind of feel like waiting for af instead. Save the tests I guess :/

I've just ordered another 50 tests off eBay lol. I'm down to about 7 and I'm sure I will use them over the next 2 or 3 days! I've got a serious addiction at the mo!

Dinky! Wow another 50! lol I just keep grabbing the cheap walmart ones.. I usually grab 4 or so when I go in. I have thought about getting some off the internet but never gotten around to doing it and by the time I think of it is to late to order them! I have a serious addiction as well..

I bought a few superdrug tests yesterday as they are supposed to be really reliable for early testing. Got a BFN last night with one of those and think that was it for me, just don't want to see another BFN now, it's too disheartening.

I really dislike travelling for work, it's tiring and I feel guilty for being away from DD. I'd like to look for another job with less or no travel, but I'm stuck with the current one until I get pregnant so that I can take a maternity leave. C'mon BFP, I really need you!! :)

Dimmu, Florida is nice and this time of year the weather should be lovely! I was military and always hated traveling and leaving the kids and the DH.. but sometimes it is worth it! The drinks will take the sting off if AF does show!

I am feeling so crampy today and this may be TMI but I feel like I have to go #2 all the time.. just that weird pressure down below.. it feels just like AF is about to start.. my CP is really making me wonder, I know you cant put much stock in it but it has been high, soft and closed since ovulation.. it did get hard for a couple days but it has stayed incredibly high the whole time.

I know lol I'm just getting really frustrated with the tests. The line is still there but it's not changed in the past few days it's been nearly 5 weeks I just don't know what to do or think! Keep hoping the next test I do changes a little bit but it never does! I've had no cramps today and bbs are still sore

If the line is still there I would say something is up.. I can't imagine it would stay positive for so long! But it is odd its not getting any darker.. or maybe the hormones are overlapping? You still have some from last time and some new ones so it is making the lines.. so once the new hormone starts picking up they should start getting darker!

I like your way of thinking countrymomma :D I'm hoping that's the case! I'll be 10dpo tomorrow so hopefully the line might be a bit more darker? It's just really getting me down now. I'm wondering if it's a bit of retained product that might clear out if af shows her face? Hope not though! I'm just wishing the days away at the mo living in limbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->