I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Well if you normally have a 28 day cycle then you are still early for O. When my cycles were 28 days I would O on CD 13 or 14.

I've just looked back through the last couple of pages and just noticed your frer! Wow I see the kine :) looking good!!

Thanks dinky, I hope it's real and doesn't turn out to be a damn indent again. I will try digital tomorrow or Wednesday.

Yeah that's true. I'm on CD13 right now. It's just so hard to test now that I'm working during the week. The weekend was so easy lol.

Dtrisha could just mean that your cervix is changing as ovulation is approaching! My cervix has been high soft and open for ages! But yesterday when I checked it was a bit lower, not as soft and almost closed! My cervix normally lowers after ovulation but I haven't o'd yet so don't know what's going on with mine! They do say it's not a reliable symptom though. Haven't checked it today yet I'll wait till I go in the bath later

Got this with FMU this morning at 13 DPO :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
Country. I heard those don't show till you have a really dark line. Doesn't mean that you're not.

That's true. Just figured at 13 DPO it should work. I had a tad bit of spotting last night so got a little worried. I haven't seen any this morning though. I may grab another pack of FRER today just to reassure myself.

That's true. Just figured at 13 DPO it should work. I had a tad bit of spotting last night so got a little worried. I haven't seen any this morning though. I may grab another pack of FRER today just to reassure myself.

I wouldn't worry yet country those digis aren't very sensitive I'd wait till you get a good strong line on another test

Just did another FRER and the line is still there.. Not as dark as I'd like it but I drank a whole pop and had just peed like a hour earlier. I just wanted to make sure it was still there..

Yeah it was pretty faint but visible.. Nice too see someone else say Pop lol. I am actually back in MI visiting my grandparents and it's so nice to get certain things here that I can't get down in IL!

Me too and I haven't lived in MI in almost 10 years. I think it helps DH says pop too because he is from up around Chicago.

I think it's so strange to say soda lol. My moms front the south. I'm surprised she didn't say it

Yeah I hate it when people say soda. Lol But people always look at me funny when I say pop around here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->