I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Well 14 DPO and no sign of AF yet. Still a faint line on FRER.. Popping up faster and is a bit darker.. Was hoping for much better progression so I am still a bit nervous. But no AF is a good sign I guess

Sorry I didn't get a picture of it! I was I a rush to take it and keep anyone from seeing what I was doing. Lol

Awh. Ok. I don't even know if I O'd yet. Haven't gotten a positive :(

I will try and sneak to the store tomorrow and get some more tests before Thanksgiving dinner. Has your OPKs started to get darker at all?

No :( only as dark as they have before. I really don't understand.

That's really weird. You have to be on like CD 16 by now right? Here is my test from yesterday I forgot too put up.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 14
Tomorrow will be 16. But still BDing every other day just in case. I mean my last period was longer so I might of O'd on like 17 or 18? But I just don't know so I wanna be safe and not sorry lol. I had to make DH BD tonight he was super tired but we made it work anyway. I've been feeling more wet today so idk if that's a good sign or not. Guess will see

I see a faint line on your test for sure. Just be careful with them. They got my hopes up last cycle :(

15 DPO and still no AF. I'm glad you can see that line, I know the picture quality is crap.. I am still not convinced because of the new FRER being horrible but the line does seem to be getting a tad darker and showing up faster.. I'm sorry you haven't seemed to O yet. Making sure to BD every other day is a good idea to keep your bases covered.

So the only test I had left was my digital FRER. Just took it and it was negative, figured it would say yes by 15 DPO.. Guess I will be going and buying more regular tests.

It's ok. Maybe I'm missing my surge somehow ? Who knows. I hope this isn't tmi but we DTD last night and I went almost straight to bed. I got up to pee this morning and this clear stuff was dripping out of me. What do you think that could be ?

Yeah I have a bunch of IC's I'm going to use before I go buy frer because I don't trust them :(. I really hope it's your month. You deserve it !

The clear stuff could have been a mixture of EWCM and left over swimmers from DTD, there always seems to be excess lol. Have you checked to see if you have EWCM? I would just go buy some dollar store cheapies but I forgot to bring a pee cup lol and don't really want to ask my grandparents for a cup! So FRER it is.. I hope it is my month too.. AF is technically late so I am still sort of hopeful.

Yeah I checked and I don't have any ewcm just like white watery. I think my cervix is softer today but not sure. I'm going to test with a OPK once I have to pee cause I already did when I woke up. But I can't rely on my chart temp cause I don't have the right thermometer. So hoping it's a positive today. Guess will see. I'm tired of taking the OPK's

Hmm that's how mine gets after I O. White and milky. I can't see how you would have missed your surge as much as you have been testing. I can imagine it would get tiring to take so many!

Mine is pretty much like that throughout my cycle since I don't get ewcm. I wanted to drink more water this cycle but it was hard because I didn't want to dilute my urine for my OPK. You can never win lol. Just going to try to enjoy today since I go back to work tomorrow.

Happy thanksgiving btw!

I'm still getting neg opks it's really starting to annoy me now but I know I can o as late as cd25 so there's still some time left yet. Hope I'm getting close tho! Country that's great news that af is late hope it stays away for you!

Yeah I'm so sorry dinky. I'm in the same boat. I kinda wished I wouldn't of done the OPK now cause I feel like it's stressing me out.

Yeah, you never can win lol. They tell you to drink more water to help your CM but it hurts the OPKs! I would just not stress to much and keep BD every other day and you should def be covered. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Sorry to hear you haven't gotten a positive either dinky. I sure hope AF will stay away and she isn't just playing games. My cervix is so high today I can't reach it so I am hoping that's a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->