I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

High cervix defo sounds like a good sign country! Dtrisha I kind of wish I hadn't either lol but I'm happy that I know where I stand, I know I haven't o'd yet as my temp is still low but the opk I did last night was quite dark so I'm hoping I surged over night and missed it on the opk. I doubt it though lol

Screenshot_2015-11-26-15-14-45.jpg

Yeah I'm hoping I have over night too lol. This is my first time using OPK so idk when I usually surge

Yours def looks like they are super close dinky. Mine always looked like that right before my positives. Dtrisha yours looks like they are darker then before so you could be getting close as well.

What do you think is my darkest of the ones here ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
The 2nd one from the top looks the darkest to me! But I'm looking on my phone

Yeah the only one I can see a line on is the second one from the top as well.

2 hour hold, don't see much of anything :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8
Yeah I'm just confused now, no AF and line isn't getting darker like it should..

Are you sure you know when you O'd?

This is my test from 15 min ago..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 3
I am 99% sure when I O'd maybe a day off. But I haven't had a cycle longer than 26days in over 4 years and I am on day 26 now.

We will see.. I have one FRER left and am just going to save it for a few days and see if AF shows.

Yeah I would keep it too for a few days.

So I was thinking and if I have another 33 day cycle then I wouldn't even ovulate till the 20th or so. So I still have a few days to see if I do. But should they be getting darker already ?

Mine never got dark until like the day before so you still have time.

I should be ovulating around now so I want my tests to get darker today! Won't be taking another opk for about 5 hours I really hope it's positive today as it's cd20 and me and dp dtd last night and now he is on nights for the next 4 days so won't get to bd again until next Tuesday night!!!

I hope today is the day for you dinky! It would suck to have come this far and then not be able to BD close to O day! 16 DPO and cycle day 27, still no AF.. Hopefully still a good sign for me!

Good luck dinky and country. I have my fingers crossed for both of you :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->