I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yey country have you taken a test again yet? My opks are still neg :(

Ugh I feel like I'm never going to O. Even though I know I could still have 2 days. I feel like they should be darker already. I'm going to be devistated if I don't O. I was Oing regularly before the ectopic. I hope that didn't hurt me. Ugh. So down today.

Know exactly how you feel dtrisha :( have you done a opk today? Do you have a pic? I'm wondering about the test lines. Mine only seem to get dark on the edge of the test line so I'm wondering if cd18 could of been positive? If my temp doesn't rise tomorrow then I know it was a neg. It's all so confusing!!

Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-09-07.jpg

I tested this morning but there was barely a line. I'm going to test again around 1-2. I didn't take a pic this morning because it wasn't barely visible.
Do you have normal cycles?

So I'm on cd 17 today. I checked my cervix and I would say it's a little lower than normal. It's a little easier to touch. And how do you know if it's open or not ? Could I be ready for ovulation ? Or no.

Ugh maybe not. I checked again and it's high again I can barely reach it. I don't get it.

It's supposed to go high for ovulation so that's a good sign! There's a hole in you cervix, it should either be tightly closed or open enough for you to fit the tip of your finger in it. When it's high and open that's when o is approaching, mines been high and open for ages tho so it don't mean anything, it will change once you have o'd! My cycles were normal, don't know what they will be like after the d&c though they might be wacky for a bit

Yeah I'm so confused. I keep checking and it's high. But I feel like it's always high. And now I can't even touch it enough to feel if it's open or not. I really hope the methotrexate didn't screw me up. Cause I was obviously Oing by myself before and I haven't yet. I'm getting concerned. My test still arnt getting dark.

But I'm still getting CM. when I checked I had more than usual on my finger but I only get like white CM. so I'm not sure if that's anything ugh. I'm stressing myself out I think.

I'm the same and I don't think the stress helps when ttc. Although you can get regular periods and not ovulate! I really hope I'm not having an anovualtory cycle this month that's the last thing I need. I didn't o till cd24 last month according to ff although I think it was cd20 I just didn't have enough temp to confirm before it! So I could of o'd today and missed my surge but I doubt it

I'm hoping maybe I surged at night? When I was getting ready for work this morning my temp was 98.1 but that was after I got out of bed so that could of rose it. Ugh. I don't think I'll temp anymore. I'll just test with OPK once a day and see. I really don't want to stress but I want to make sure I am Oing because of this longer cycle I had after metho. I didn't temp or OPK when I got pregnant and I should of just stuck with that. But that the same time I want to make sure I am Oing and not wasting time

There's only temping that can confirm you o, even with a positive opk it doesn't guarantee you will ovulate. I wish I could be all relaxed about it but I just want to get pregnant ASAP, I wish I could be like 'if it happens it happens if it don't it dont' but I've gone all obsessed too lol!

Just got this opk! Think I'm getting close now :)

Screenshot_2015-11-27-20-29-18.jpg

Sorry was driving and the had another Thanksgiving dinner to be at. I have not taken a test today as I haven't had a chance to get to the store without someone noticing. Dinky your OPK looks great! I would say you are getting really close!

Just done this opk, I think it will be positive by tomorrow :) just need to get dp to dtd in the morning now when he gets home from work! But he will have been up for 24 hours so I don't know if he will stay awake lol

Screenshot_2015-11-27-22-04-43.jpg

I'm glad someone's getting closer lol. Yeah BD why you can. If he can't stay awake then just take advantage haha

Don't worry yours will get darker! Maybe you have a shorter lp than you thought and actually ovulate later than you think you do instead of 14 days before your af starts. That's another good thing about temping, you can see how long your lp is

Yeah my temps arnt accurate so I can't go on those. Yeah maybe. I'll just keep testing. I hope to see something over the weekend so it'll be easier to BD lol

Still no AF.. Keeping my fingers crossed.. Will be testing in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->