I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Not yet, haven't had a chance to get the the store and get a test. Plan to use SMU since that is the soonest I can make it to the store. I am at my sisters house with about 12 other people so it is like impossible to get out or get a second to myself. Still no AF today. I am now 17 DPO so a line should show up well. I thought maybe AF got me this morning but it was a just a crazy amount of CM. Which is unusual.

Can't wait to see it! I really hope it's a strong like for you. So last night around 3 maybe I took my temp and it was 97.7 which seems to be regular. I woke up at 930 this morning and took it and it said 98.4! I'm sure it doesn't mean anything but I feel hit in the face today. Could it be anything?

Took a test with SMU and nothing :( There may have been a shadow of a line but if there was it was so faint I couldn't really see it.. I am super confused and upset. Still no AF just lots of CM. I may try again in the morning. I don't really know anything about temping so I am not much help there!

Took a test with SMU and nothing :( There may have been a shadow of a line but if there was it was so faint I couldn't really see it.. I am super confused and upset. Still no AF just lots of CM. I may try again in the morning. I don't really know anything about temping so I am not much help there!

Hmm.. Not sure why that posted twice.. I haven't given up yet because I am pretty convinced I am. My AF is never ever late so it's gotta mean something

Do you see anything? I can't..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 8
Country I see something but it doesn't look any different to the one you did a couple if days ago! How annoying for you!! Frers are crap for lines though can you order some ics and see if you get a line on those? Dtrisha not sure why your temp would be higher today could you be coming down with something? If your temp stays high over the next few days then I'd say you have ovulated, but as you haven't had a positive opk or even a dark one I don't think you would have done. My opks are still neg, even lighter than they were yesterday so I know how frustrating it is! I'll do another one later when I've put the girls to bed was really convinced they would be positive today

I am going to run to Walmart or the dollar tree and grab some cheapies. The FRER are pissing me off. I can't believe your OPK are lighter dinky! That is crazy, they were dark yesterday.

Just done another opk and it's gone darker again. So annoying just wish I would hurry up and o!

Screenshot_2015-11-28-20-19-54.jpg

Screenshot_2015-11-28-20-27-04.jpg

It's getting pretty dark! I'm not sure what's going on with me. They're not getting dark yet :/.

What cd are you on now? Have you got any pics of the ones you have taken today?

I am 1 dpo today! Next week marks one year of ttc. I have PCOS and had 5 failed rounds of Clomid. I ovulated for the first time last month with an Ovidrel injection at CD21, but no BFP. This month I took Femara 7.5 mg, and I got my surge on CD13! I couldn't believe it. I waited till the next morning to do my injection as I wanted to make sure the line didn't get darker. Hoping for a Christmas BFP. Good luck ladies! The TWW is the worst part. Next month my husband and I will do our first IUI if this month is unsuccessful. Whatever it takes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->