I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Bottom 3 are from today. 930 am , 1145am, 230pm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi sash and good luck! Sounds like you have had a hard time ttc bless you I really hope this is the month for you! That's brill that you got your surge so early, I'm jelous I'm on cd21 and my opks have just started to get dark but no positive yet :( the tww is hard but for me the waiting to o is the worst, I'm so impatient and it seems to take forever to o! This cycle is my first month using opks and I think it's made it seem even longer!
Dtrisha sorry your opks are still light, I think yours might come from nowhere and suddenly be dark!

Thanks, I'm so sorry you are having to wait so long! My cycles were at least 6 weeks long, and since I wasn't ovulating, I never got a positive OPK and just had to start my next round of Clomid. Last month after the Ovidrel injection was the first time I had a natural AF. I agree that the testing can make it drag on a bit. How long have you been ttc? What brand of OPK tests are you using? After having a digital totally break on me, I started to just stick to the FRER ovulation tests, which worked for me this month.

Well I fell pregnant by accident in July, I already have 2 and didn't want anymore so was really shocked. But then I had a mc at 8 weeks and ever since I've realised that I need to have another baby! I think I will regret it if I don't and I'll always feel as though there is an empty seat if you know what I mean? I had my d&c at the end of august and have been trying ever since. I think my cycles may be messed up for a bit. I'm using one step opks at the mo. Really sorry to hear about your struggles that is a long time to wait between cycles!

I'm totally thrown off now, just been to the toilet and when I wiped there was blood! I don't know of its ovulation spotting, just random spotting or early af??

I see that yours has gone dark again dinky! That is a bit confusing lol.. light then dark then light.. hopefully you get that positive soon. And I hope the bit of spotting is nothing! Maybe O spotting? Dtrisha.. yeah those are still really light.. could still be a few days for you.

I ran to Walmart and grabbed some cheapies, a super light line came up right away and got darker after 10 minutes.. I think I got a pic..

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1448752423.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1448752423.jpeg
    16.5 KB · Views: 12
Yeah... I am not convinced lol.. I even convinced my DH to DTD to try and get AF going just in case and that didn't work! I always start bleeding after DTD if I am going to start AF. So... maybe Ill just be one of those people who gets a super late BFP this time? IDk..

I think I see something faint! I think af came 2 weeks early for me, I've not bled much over night but it is dark red not light pink. And I've got af cramps and body aches today :( I hope because I had a anovulatory cycle that the bleeding doesn't stay light and last 16 days again like it did with my last anovulatory cycle nearly 4 years ago! Thought i would have a shot at getting a bfp for Xmas but it looks like I won't, hopefully before new years though? That would be nice!

Awe I am so sorry to hear that dinky, with as dark as your OPK were getting I thought you were going to O for sure! 18 DPO here and still no AF and still no obvious positive tests. Took a cheapie with FMU and there is a faint line.. But still nothing conclusive.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1448804419.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1448804419.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 7
Still super light this morning at 940 :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 3
Yeah, its super annoying lol. Will try again tomorrow morning I guess.. Yeah that line on your OPK is still super light, that is so odd.. I would think there would be some color by now..

My cervix is still super duper high, like so high I can't even reach it well enough to see if it is open or closed. Hoping that is a good sign.

Yea I checked mine this morning and I can't reach it either. Ya I'm not sure what's going on with them. I'll test again around 2 but I don't think there will be much of anything :(

Hopefully yours being high is a good thing. Fingers crossed for you ! I'm starting to think maybe I already ovulated? Maybe I missed the surge ? I know it's unlikely but maybe I'm one of them? Ugh I wish I had a good thermometer and woke up at the same time every morning.

I hope so. I kinda got my hopes up because AF is late. I mean you could have missed your surge if for some reason you have just a short surge.

I wish I knew if I Oed it not. This is frustrating. Atleast before when I had 28 day cycles I knew when I was ovulating :(

Yeah, it would be nice to know exactly when you O without having to temp and all.. lol I guess I am lucky I get ALL the signs of O and I really think that tracking my CP and CM for so long it has helped me pinpoint O even without temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->