I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

This is the darkest yet!! I'm kinda excited now !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 3
Def getting darker Dtrisha!! I would say you are getting close if it stays darker.

Yeah I'm hoping it does. I'm going to test in a few hours. Hoping for the best.

Probably in the morning. Ill take a cheapie and see what I get, I have two FRER under the cupboard too.

Hmm. I say take the cheapie first. Then if it's a little darker then try the frer!

yeah, I hope I see something.. if still no AF or BFP by Thursday I will call the doc as that will make me a week late. DH knows that my AF is late and that I have been getting negative tests so he is anxious as well.

Starting a new cycle today now! The bleeding is a bit heavier now and there its bits of tissue/clots in it (sorry for the tmi!) It's definitely not spotting. Gutted as I thought I would be ovulating soon not getting a again! I'm wondering if the stress of temping and doing opks has affected anything? Told dp I have started my period 2 weeks early and he said I didn't think you were due on yet coz normally your a bitch for week but you haven't been lol! Af has caught me off guard, I've had no pms or any signs at all that she was coming early, my opks were so dark last night that I was convinced they would be positive today, instead there is barely a line there anymore!

That is so weird dinky! I know a few months ago I got my AF 2 weeks early for one reason or another. I just can't believe that your OPK was so dark yesterday. So sorry AF got you so early. So you think it was a anovulatory cycle?

Thanks country! Yeah it must of been. No positive opk and no temp rise. I'm just glad it was a short anovulatory cycle as I know some people can have them go on for months!

So I checked my cervix and pretty sure it is a little softer. And I think I got my first ewcm a little bit. Once I found my cervix and put it between my fingers it stretched a little :)

21 days! They are normally around 35 days so it's come 2 weeks early. It's weird for me I don't know if it's gone messed up from the mc or its stress due to temping and opks and that?! Hopefully this cycle will be a lot better

Dtrisha that's great hopefully you won't have to wait too long now!

Yeah I'm really hoping, I'm going to do one more test tonight before bed. But I feel so bad for you :(

That's good Dtrisha! Always good to see EWCM lol. And yeah that is so crazy dinky that it is so early.. I have my fingers crossed for next cycle you have been trying so hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->