I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Thanks ladies it means a lot! It's so annoying that it's just come from nowhere. Yeah hopefully this cycle I won't be robbed of my tww! I hope tomorrow brings good news for you both, country I hope you get your darker bfp and dtrisha I hope you get your positive opk!!

Thanks dinky, I really hope to see something tomorrow.. I will be on CD 30 and have never had a AF that long since Jan of 2013 and Nov 2012 before that. So at this point I am like c'mon BFP or AF just so I can move on lol

So I just took another test and there is barely anything there! :(

That is so crazy Dtrisha! Maybe there is a certain time of day they are darker?

Ugh. I know the best time to test is 2pm. But I thought since it was getting darker it would stay darker?

I also had went to the bathroom a hour and half before that so maybe it wasn't concentrated enough?

That could be that it wasn't concentrated enough. I guess I didn't notice that there was a specific time to test. I just always tested in the morning and at night. I just took another cheapie from walmart on a 4.5 hour hold and got the faintest line again.. ugh.. why can't it just be dark!

Yeah I have always heard that it's best to around 2. I wish I would of gotten my positive this weekend because now I go back to work tomorrow and have to try to test there so I don't miss my surge! Ugh whyyyy.

Yeah that's strange it's staying at a faint line. How many days have you been getting the faint line ?

Sorry to hear your tests have gone back light again dtrisha. I'm thinking about not using them this cycle they cause to much stress I think. If I do use them I won't start testing till about cd18 instead of everyday from af. Sorry to hear about your line too country, how frustrating for you both!! My bleeding is still very light. It's defo not ad heavy as a normal period but bleeding can be light at the end of a anovulatory cycle I think

I don't know what to think at the moment.. CD 30, still no AF, technically 4 days late. I have not had a 30 day cycle since Jan of 2013 and it was only the one month. Took a walmart cheapie this morning with FMU and nothing.. possibly a shadow, ill post the pic but I couldn't see anything that made me happy. I will be calling the dr today or tomorrow and getting an appointment.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1448887227.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1448887227.jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 8
Ugh.. so frustrating.. my cervix is super high and so soft i couldn't hardly tell the difference between it and the walls of my vagina.. (sorry tmi)

Yeah that's usually a good sign. So that's confusing. I would go to the doctor I guess

Its like the last few months I have been getting all these lines and then AF comes, now I cant get a line to save my life and no AF!

I am, I have to wait until Thursday as that will make AF a week late. With my short AF I should technically be on CD1 today.. so they said they would do blood work since I have actually skipped a period. I am waiting on a call back to confirm appointment.

Good luck country! I hope you get your appointment! Dtrisha have you done a opk today? My bleeding is a little bit heavier today so it's definitely af and not just spotting

This morning when I woke up it was probably as dark as yesterday's. But doing another one in about a hour it'll be 130-2ish. Hoping for something a little darker. But I'm not sure what to expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->