I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yes, I have an appointment Thursday at 1030. I took a Dollar Tree test and a line came up right away, so I got excited and took a FRER and there was nothing.. I still don't know what to think.

Really?! That's so strange. Atleast you'll get answers Thursday !

Yeah so you think it's positive?! It looks like it.

Wow that's come from nowhere dtrisha! Definitely pos :) good luck catching that egg!!

I would say you have a good chance of catching that egg Dtrisha!

I would just to be safe, i always had two days of positive OPKs.

lol I can imagine.. what cycle day are you on now? Im just wondering when you might be able to do a Preg test! lol

Yeah, I would say you will probably O tomorrow. I O'd on the last day of positive OPKs. So you should have a 34 day cycle, thats not to bad. So you should be 14 DPO on the 15th of Dec.. that will be a nice Christmas present if you get your BFP!

I am feeling really nauseous today and have had a headache all day.. my boobs are also hurting pretty bad. Don't feel like AF could be coming at all.. DTD again today and still nothing, DH said I had a lot of white discharge he had to wipe off of himself. Seems odd, first time he has ever mentioned anything. God.. I kinda feel like I could be preggo but just have no proof!

Yeah I hope I O tomorrow. I really hope it's a Xmas BFP and sticky bean at that. I don't want another ectopic :(. But just trying to be positive.

But yes it's very strange that you are having all the symptoms but no BFP! Ugh that's so frustrating

I have my fingers crossed for you as well that it is a sticky bean in the right spot this time!

I am hoping that the blood test on Thursday tells me for sure.. though if it is negative I will be super confused!

I give up until Thursday.. DH asked me to take another test after a 4 hour hold so took my last FRER and nothing.. He is now convinced I am not pregnant and just having a wonky cycle.. So my hope is pretty much gone.

I really hope not . I hope you are and it'll show in blood work.

I took another OPK tonight and it's not as dark as earlier. Maybe I have short surges? I feel like I can touch my cervix a little easier now and I think it feels open. So hopefully I got it this month. FX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->