I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Maybe your urine just wasn't as concentrated? Or you could have a short surge. If your cervix is starting to lower you could be on the end of the surge.

Hi ladies. Hope you don't mind that I join. Pretty sure I ovulated today. Bd'ed yesterday before my positive opk and again tonight. Will try to get DH to do it again tomorrow just to be sure. Fx for my BFP this cycle!

Dtrisha keep on taking your temp just to confirm you have o'd coz sometimes you can get positives but not ovulate. Country I hope you can get to the bottom of it on Thursday, maybe you just ovulated later than you thought this cycle? It can happen!h Hi abmommy sounds like you have a good chance of catching that egg!!

I haven't really been checking it because I have the wrong thermometer :/ bits not very accurate.

So 5 days late, still no AF or any sign of her. Took two dollar tree tests today and think I saw a faint line on both.. Maybe. Lol I had two left so I just wanted to get them out of the house so I didn't test anymore before Thursday. Dinky, it's possible I O'd later but unlikely.. I have tracked my CM and CP through my whole cycle and the only time I had EWCM and a high, soft, open cervix was on CDs 8, 9, and 10 and then it went creamy on 11 and looking back at my past cycles I have always ovulated on the day it goes back creamy after the EWCM. I have not had EWCM or a open cervix since those days.. So I guess if I did O later I didn't have any of my normal signs.. And if did O later we probably didn't catch the egg because we only BD on CD 16 and 20 after my suspected O.

Well I really hope you are and maybe it's just a late implant or something

Well on 12 DPO I had some spotting a couple times when wiping and my cervix dropped down and opened a little like AF was going to start and then later in the day no more spotting and cervix went back up and has been up since.. so I am wondering if maybe that was implantation? But even if I didn't implant until 12 DPO I should still have gotten a BFP by 18 DPO. Theoretically.. That was two days ago.. so IDK..

Hmm. I guess just wait to se Thursday ? Will you be able to do blood?

My bodies going crazy too! Getting dark opks again and I'm still bleeding. Hope I don't o soon coz we haven't been dtd with me bleeding!

So I've been kind of dull crampy/ heavy feeling down there. And also been very warm in the face. Hoping it's a good sign. FX !

Dinky. Keep us updated. I'm very curious

yeah thats all i can do, is wait.. I am hoping they do blood work as there is a lab right in the dr office so its not like i have to go anywhere.. just takes forever to get the results..

That is crazy dinky!! I hope you get a chance to dtd and catch your O day! I have been having a lot of those type cramps as well Dtrisha.. dull achy cramps.. I have had some today that almost feels like AF is starting. Also had some sharp pangs in my uterus. Cervix still super high and soft.. still neg FRER this morning..

I tried finding my cervix today and I couldn't. Ugh. But yea I hope they do blood. They need to find out what's going on.

Wouldn't hurt just to see if the line is still dark or if it has gone back to faint.

Been having this cramp on the right side all day. It's not super bad just enough to notice. Ugh. But in pretty sure it's implantation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->