I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I don't think it would be implantation yet dtrisha they say it takes between 6 and 12 days after o for that to happen. Your probably ovulating today it can take 12-48 hours after a pos opk before you ovulate

Haha I thought you might have done :)

Country. I'm glad you told me to test again. It's still blazing positive! I almost wasn't going to BD today but I better make sure to lol. Can you ovulate and have a positive? I swore I was today with the right pain side form there today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
So I don't think will BD today :(. For one I'm swollen inside and for two I think I'm having a allergic reaction to something. I haven't ate anything out of the normal though. But my upper lip inside is swollen and I'm freaking out because this has never happened befor.

Wow that is very positive! Good thing you tested again! You will probably O either tonight or tomorrow. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well and may be having an allergic reaction :( That is not good at all.. I would say you are probably good with BD if you did last night. Sperm can live up to 5 days so if you ovulate tonight or tomorrow you should be good. I would say that pain is probably from your ovary getting ready to release the egg.. i get that same pain every month.

Still no AF and of course still no BFP, I have taken 3 FRER today because I am crazy.. I have been feeling really sick to my stomach and had to take a nap today, also my BBs are seriously killing me.. they are super tender under my arms and I just keep getting these sharp pains and they feel like they are on fire.. I have thick lotion like CM that I have always gotten with my other pregnancies and I am having a lot of sharp stabbing cramps.. I keep thinking that if I have enough HCG to have symptoms then why not enough for a test to pop positive! I want to stop testing until Thursday when I go to Dr but DH keeps asking me to test at least once a day.. I realized today that I am supposed to be starting my fertile week tomorrow! I should be on CD 7 already.. but no CD 31.. it has been exactly a month since my last AF started.. DH keeps asking me if I think I am pregnant and I just keep saying no because the tests are negative.. I just have no hope.. :(

Country can you get into the doctors today instead of tomorrow? It must be driving u mad all this waiting! Hope it's all because u got a little bean in there! X

Country- we ended up BDing anyway. I wasn't going to but he was like isn't today ovulation? And I was like yea. So we ended up doing that. Which I feel better about now.

And as far as your symptoms you sound super pregnant so I don't get why your tests won't show it doesn't make any sense why they wouldn't be getting darker. Hmm. You better tell them you want blood work and tell them I'm not leaving till I get it lol. So should I count today about 1dpo?

Well.. Woke up to blood in my undies this morning.. :( I am rather crushed but shouldn't have gotten my hopes up with the negative tests.. I just wish I knew why my AF was 6 days late. I haven't been stressed or anything.

Dtrisha.. It's hard to tell if you ovulated yesterday or today.. The only way you can really know is if your OPK goes back to negative.. But I would say you are probably ovulating today. Glad you got to BD.

Hmm ok. Thanks.

Oh no. I'm so sorry. I thought you would of had a positive for sure!!! Ugh.

Yeah me too.. I think we are going to take a few months off. The past three months have been hell on my emotions.. When we start again I will probably go back to using OPK but I need to get my cycle back on track... Hopefully it doesn't stay to jacked up for to long.

Dtrisha I would say you will probably ovulate tomorrow with the blazing opk you got today, could be today or tomorrow though but I think your covered bd wise! Country so sorry you found blood, must be hard for you :(

I got that blazing OPK yesterday evening. So I'm guessing I'm ovulating today. TWW here I come.

I found this article on ovulation and it's exactly how mine felt yesterday. Mine today is back snuck away. So I think I O'd yesterday and not today. But that doesn't explain why I got that positive yesterday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 3
Oh right sorry lol been rushing around all day forgot where I am! If you had o pains yesterday then I'd count today as 1dpo. I'm still bleeding today not bothering with anymore opks till about cd18

Dinky- it's fine lol. We've all got crazy lives. But yeah I'm pretty sure I did yesterday so yeah today 1dpo.

Do you think you need progesterone ? Maybe that's why you're not Oing?

No I don't think I need that. I do normally o just haven't this cycle but I believe I had a chemical last cycle that has thrown my hormones off balance for a while, hopefully back on track once I stop bleeding! Cd4 today so hopefully stop bleeding by cd7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->