I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah it does drag but not as much as wto lol! I'm good thanks still bleeding :( cd5 today

Yeah that's true ! Awh you're still bleeding?! I'm sorry. I'm sure it'll tamper off soon. Your body is still trying to get back to normal :)

Yep still bleeding, same flow as it was 5 days ago. Last time I had a anov cycle over 3 years ago I bled light for 16 days! Hope it's not the same this time! I think af started because I was checking my cervix everyday so I'm not going to this time

Really?! That's strange it woukd do that. I do t think you can O on your period right?

Some people do ovulate on there periods but I don't think I will. I don't think I ever had either. When I had my last anov cycle I conceived dd2 the cycle after! I didn't o till later, about cd33 but I got pregnant!

I hope so :) although hope I don't have to wait till cd33 to o again lol that's a long wait!!

Yeah and then waiting two weeks after that is crazy. I couldn't imagine waiting that long. This was my longest cycle ever and it felt like FOREVER

Nothing from country today? Any updates?

I was looking forward to hearing how she got on at the docs today!

Hey ladies! Sorry I have been MIA for a while.. Been busy yesterday and today. I actually cancelled my doctors appointment since I started bleeding. Still bleeding not moderately heavy today.. So CD 2. Not sure at all when I will O as my cycles seem to be all over the place. Glad to hear you ladies are doing well

Country- glad to hear things are going ok. I'm surprised you didn't catch that egg! You BD just as much as I did !

Country sorry to hear af arrived, I'm sure you won't have to wait too long to o though. I think I'll still be bleeding when you o! Cd6 for me and no sign on the bleeding slowing down :(

Don't know where everyone has gone but it's gone quiet in here!! I'm on cd7 now and today the bleeding has got quite a bit heavier! I've had cramps for a few days but today they are worse! I just want to stop bleeding now so we can start bding ready to catch the next egg if I o! One of my friends had her baby this morning, another friend had a sweep 2 days ago coz she's gone overdue and my other friend is due on Christmas day!! There's baby's everywhere and I should be about 22 weeks pregnant it's not fair I want to get pregnant ASAP lol. How is everyone today?

Hi Dinky! Sorry to hear you are having a tough time! Is that your 7th day of bleeding?:(
It's tough when you're trying to get pregnant and it feels like everyone around you is falling pregnant and popping out bubbas. And it must be especially hard for you having suffered a loss this year.
I hope the AF calms down for you soon, and hopefully you will have an earlier ovulation this cycle.

Thank you dimmu! How's you and bean? Have you announced yet or waiting until Xmas? Or 12 weeks? Yeah I'm still bleeding. Af arrived on cd22 for me which is very early, it started off light and has slowly gotten heavier which I don't understand. Normally it's done on cd7 but now it's like it normally is on the 1st of 2nd day of Af! I think it's stress as I have been stressed a lot. I'm putting way too much pressure on myself to get pregnant again ASAP but it's only delaying it with all the problems I'm causing myself!

I'm good thanks, suffering quite badly with MS and all day nausea but hopefully that means the bean is doing well. I have my 12 wk scan on new year's eve, so will tell work in January. I'm too impatient though so have also booked a private scan for next weekend. I have some family coming over for xmas and even though I'm not a big drinker they would get suspicious if I don't drink anything. So may have to tell them then, another reason for an early scan!

How frustrating, your cycles seem to be all over the place! 22 days is very short, wonder what happened there?! It's hard not get stressed when you really want something.:( Would you consider taking something to regulate your cycle? I'm of course a big advocate of soya now as it seemed to have done the trick for me, but didn't you say you tried something before and it worked, mint or spearmint or something, or am I completely mistaken?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->