I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah I guess I'll just wait it out and see. I'm trying to stay positive.

soo.. just took this test because my boobs hurt so bad I can't hardly stand it.. wth is going on with me.. I guess I should have kept my Dr appointment thursday.. I am not crazy right, there is a line there? Please by all means tell me if I am crazy lol

Attachments

• canvas.png
    canvas.png
    152 KB · Views: 10
  • ctp-85135-1449424357.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1449424357.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 12
Ok, lol I thought I was crazy but I posted it on Countdown To Pregnancy and people were voting positive so I was like, what? I'm good with there not being anything there because I have been taking my meds and I'm afraid something would be wrong anyways.. just wanted to make sure

Holliems, really? You think there is something there? I am so confused.. a bunch of people are voting positive over on CTP..

Holliems, really? You think there is something there? I am so confused.. a bunch of people are voting positive over on CTP..

In the second pic I thought I saw something before I even enlarged it. My first frer tests, hardly anyone saw anything but me.

Looking at it again I see something in both pics.. I see something on the countdown to pregnancy pic.. It kinda smudged out when I uploaded it here. I just don't really believe anything I see lol..

Looking at it again I see something in both pics.. I see something on the countdown to pregnancy pic.. It kinda smudged out when I uploaded it here. I just don't really believe anything I see lol..

I didnt believe me first line at 9 dpo until it was darker the next day. Whats the link to the pic on the other site? Ill take a look!

Here is the link, hopefully it will work.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=489381

That's the thing.. I have no idea. I was 5 days late for AF when I started bleeding and bled for 3 days. My AF is never late so I was suspicious but kept getting BFN tests. So like I said I don't really trust anything lol

Just this past week, bled from Wednesday morning to Friday morning. It was light on Wednesday and medium on Thursday and Friday.

Hmm...Thats interesting. I dunno...When are you going to test again?

Yeah, super weird.. But it's happened to me before with a chemical pregnancy so that's why I am weary of anything. I probably won't test for at least two days. I am going to start testing with OPK as well just in case.

Yeah, super weird.. But it's happened to me before with a chemical pregnancy so that's why I am weary of anything. I probably won't test for at least two days. I am going to start testing with OPK as well just in case.

Other than when I Oed, I didnt get another dark OPK...I took one at 8 dpo. The OPK test was white but then got a bfp on 9 dpo. I think they work for some people, but it didnt work for me.

Will be stalking for updates!

Oh, I mean in case this line isn't real and I am actually going to O is why I will take the OPKs, not to test for pregnancy. I don't trust them for that. Lol I will keep you updated!

Country I see a line but they look like the ones you took last time. I think you should take one while you have af or up until you o just to see if the line is always there even when your not pregnant. That line always seems to be there for me too its heartbreaking isn't it? Gets your hopes up all the time! Holliems congrats on your pregnancy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->