I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Can't see anything but it's still really early! Fingers crossed!!

Also having white like sticky cm still. Breasts are still full and barely in my bra. And colostrum still coming out a little. I wish it would show already

I feel like I see something on the FRER but not sure.. Could be seeing the indent. I hope it turns positive for you soon!

It's just a answer brand. Will test again either tonight or tomorrow morning since I am impatient lol

Did a opk today on cd11. I've only got one left now until my next batch arrives. But I've been getting horrible pain in my right ovary all day so thought it might be ovulation pains. The opk is quite dark but not positive. I've also broke out in spots and I feel more puffy around the face with fluid retention which normally happens in the tww leading up to af so thats strange just hope it don't mean af is around the corner again!!

Screenshot_2015-12-09-14-53-23.jpg

I didn't even know they still sold those answer brand ones lol but they are the same as the FRER.

I hope you O sooner than later dinky! That OPK looks mighty close

Yeah I got a couple boxes lol. Hoping it's a star of something

Thanks country, I hope it happens soon I hate waiting to o. Dtrisha my profile pic is a answer bfp I love those tests lol

Oh really? I hope mine turns out like hat soon lol Blake I really think I am. With my BB's the way they are and I'm bloated today. Hoping to see something soon. :)

Not sure what's going on. Went to the bathroom and checked my cervix and I started bleeding ? Hm

Could be ib? How heavy is the bleeding? What colour is it?

It's not heavy. I'm not sure if it is IB or not since I've never had it ? It's like brownish/red then went to like pink. It's barely there. I just noticed after I touched it I had blood on the tip of my finger. A little in my panties like one drip.

Sounds like it could be IB or maybe you irritated your cervix while checking it. That actually could be a good sign as the cervix gets very sensitive in pregnancy and can bleed easily.

I swear I see something on the bottom one but it is so faint. The top one was from this morning. Just using it as a reference

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 7
I hope that's all it is? Did the bleeding stop? Are you only 5 DPO? It is probably way to early to see anything. I don't see anything on those tests. Sorry :( I am not feeling good again tonight, bad headache and sour stomach again.. Idk what it is about night time that makes me feel like crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->