I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Also noticed that I have two blue veins in my BB's that are always there but they looked brighter like almost easier to see today.

Hi ladies! I don't chart but I observe my cm and cp to estimate when I ovulate. I believe I am 4dpo... really hope to have conceived this month. .. it would make an amazing xmas gift!!!!!

Also noticed that I have two blue veins in my BB's that are always there but they looked brighter like almost easier to see today.

When I was pregnant with my daughter my veins were crazy!!!!! I felt like af was going to show any minute.... just like your symptoms. Baby dust to you!!!! Your symptoms are promising!!

I am 5 dpo, and this morning I got up and felt really lightheaded- I almost blacked out. Anyone else have this?

feeling bloated, gassy, and breasts feel fuller. It's going to be tough to wait another week

I hadn't finished typing...

It is going to be hard to wait another week to test for sure.

When I was pregnant with my daughter my veins were crazy!!!!! I felt like af was going to show any minute.... just like your symptoms. Baby dust to you!!!! Your symptoms are promising!!

Yeah this has happened to me in September and I forgot if I had veins in my BB's and was asking my husband and he's like ya you always have those but I think I noticed them because they were easier to see. If this isn't a BFP idk what is going on with my body lol. It's making colostrum already. And my BB's barely fit in a bra now lol

I also had more noticeable veins with all my pregnancies, have you tested today? My opks have arrived today so I'll be doing one later :)

Still time left yet!! Did your bleeding stop?

Yup. It only lasted like that day but I only ever got like one drop on my undies and then it was brown after that

Sorry you got another BFN Dtrisha, but like dinky said you still have lots of time. Have you tested with an OPK today dinky? My body is giving me fits.. My cervix is medium height and hard but wide open and I have hardly any cm.. Not sure what the heck that means.. Never had it be open during my cycle unless I was ovulating or on AF. I have also been getting a lot of cramps today and it hurt earlier when I sneezed.. I think I need to stop and pick up some OPK.. Just to see what's going on.

Do another one dtrisha and see what it shows! Yes I've done a opk and it's very dark but not quite pos yet I don't think!

Screenshot_2015-12-11-16-59-49.jpg

I will tonight. I'm out right now with fan. But I did bring one in case lol

Let us know if you do test again tonight dtrisha! It does look almost positive it's just the dark edge that throws me off, it makes them look pos, does the whole test line have to be as dark? It annoys me lol

I'm not sure. I would BD in case.

Is it normal to get a positive at 11/12 DPO? Do I still have a chance. I feel super preggo. Ugh. I was up every 3 hours peeing last night. And now I'm tired like j could take a nap at 230pm. Hmm. I'm so curious. I just want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->