I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

8dpo today. Took a test. BFN. Going to see doctor today for my sore throat, ear aches, diarrhea(tmi sorry) and chills/extreme sweats.

Thanks. I'm afraid they'll give me antibiotics and I won't want to take them until I know if AF is going to arrive or if I'm gonna get a BFP. She's due to arrive on Saturday.

Im not sure what is going on.. spent all night waking up with bad upset stomach, now my throat and ear are hurting.. feel like poo.. and still sick to my stomach

ABmommy - there are some antibiotics that are safe when pregnant so I would just make sure to tell them you may be and they can give you the right ones.

Awwww I hope your all feeling better now sorry to hear you have both been poorly! Dtrisha are your boobs still leaking? Cd10 for me and the bleeding has finally stopped!!! It was light flow this morning but now I don't need a pad or tampon :) but no bding tonight incase it makes it start again, will wait until tomorrow night now I think. I should (touch wood) ovulate in around 10-15 days time

Yes they still are. And they barely fit in my bra nowlol they arnt sore just full. So I hope it means pregnancy. Also a lower back ache a little.

It could be a good pregnancy sign! If you do get af though (hopefully you wont) then I'd go see a gp coz I think that's also a symptom of a hormone imbalance

Yeah I just can't imagine my boobs would get bigger with a imbalance?

Mine get bigger after I've ovulated, they just seem to fill out more! I've never had colostrum leak though, only for about 4 days after the birth of my eldest daughter. None after my 2nd. Have you asked Dr Google?

Yes. Some people say they e gotten leakage and gotten a BFP. But mine are never full after O.

Hi ladies, I am now also in the 2ww, mind if I join you?

Long story short- Im am not TTC, but may have accidentally gone and BD right when I ovulated. I have two little girls, and I just took my IUD out 6 weeks ago because I hated it. Then the other night.... so here I am. It has been a couple of years since I have been on a forum and I have forgotten a lot, but I remember how obsessed I became with all the calendars, and charts and symptoms.

I sort of mentioned to my husband that we should have been more careful, but I have not told him that we were right in my fertile window, which I didn't realize until after. I am not even 100% sure about my cycle since I have only had one period since removing the IUD. I had a 35 day cycle before my second daughter, so I am going by that. I think I can test around December 15.

I have been pregnant 4 times, with one miscarriage and one ectopic. I have also gotten pregnant the first cycle three of those times. So, Im a little anxious to say the least! I don't want to spill the beans to my friends yet, so I thought I would reach out to you ladies!

Thanks for reading that long post, if you got to the end. Sticky baby vibes to all!

Evening ladies.. Feeling a bit better for now but night time seems to bring on the sour stomach.. So we will see what happens.. Managed to DTD again today with no intervention. Cervix was so high I couldn't reach it again today but I could tell it was soft and I have loads of watery CM with a hint of white in it.. My cycle is so off from the norm.. It's driving me crazy.. Not to knock down your hopes Dtrisha but my boobs are crazy heavy and full right now too and are falling out of my bra so it could be a hormonal thing or pregnancy, it's hard to tell. I have my fingers crossed for you. So glad to hear that your bleeding has stopped dinky! That's great news. I am not "scheduled" to O for another 7 days but I seem to be gearing up already..

I hope your body gets back to normal soon and you feel better. It stinks when you feel crappy and not pregnant like you should be. :(

Had diahrrea tonight. Kinda been feeling blah today. Hoping it's a sign. But hoping it's not a bad sign like before :(

Yeah I wouldn't be so upset that I feel sick if it was because I had a little one doing it to me lol

I hope that is a good sign for you. And doesn't lead to something bad like before

Hi kerry! Your welcome to join us :) not long till you can test then, you cycles might not be back on track yet anyway but I hope you get the outcome you want!!

Had no bleeding all of yesterday afternoon, so we bd last night and it didn't bring on no more bleeding :) so glad we can finally start trying again, just hope I don't have to wait to long to o this time or should I say I hope I actually do o this time!

That's good news dinky! I hope you O and O early at that! I am exhausted this morning. Couldn't get to sleep until almost 2 am for some reason. I am very constipated blocked up for some reason.. Though I don't mind that as it could be the other way around with the sour tummy I have been having every night. It's so weird it comes on at night. I think a nap may be in order today. Haven't had a chance to check my cervix today so not sure what's going on there. How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->