I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I am thinking the same thing dinky but this one was the old style FRER. I managed to find some. So not sure if that makes a difference. I am not getting my hopes up as I don't trust any test at the moment.. I will test again in a few days and see if it is still there. I am just so confused and emotionally drained.. It sucks TTC sometimes

Feeling really hit in the face today. I feel like I've been in the sun all day

That could be a good sign Dtrisha! I know when you are preggo your body temperature raises. I always feel hot though lol. At Thanksgiving I was sitting at my sisters house just sweating and everyone kept looking at me lol.

I'm never warm in the winter. I can never have enough blankets and stuff lol. I know it's high in luateal phase so maybe it's nothing. I want it to be something

Dtrisha, before I got my bfp my face was flush like I had been in the sun a lot.

Country, Ive been really cold. Well...Ill get cold, then really hot all of a sudden. The past few mornings, I wake up super hot and go stand outside to cool off :laugh2:

I hope it's a sign. I won't get a BFP yet since I'm only 5dpo today. But hopefully next weekend. FX

Whenever I was pregnant with my kids I never got hot like everyone said I would except at night I would sweat something terrible but I was always cold too. I do the same thing, in the mornings I'll go outside because I am so hot!

I'm almost so front if I would have different symptoms of I was pregnant because of having a ectopic. Like I'm sure the ectopic vs normal pregnancy would feel different?

I am not sure about that. I think the symptoms would be the same because they pith both produce the hormones that give you the symptoms. Just with an ectopic there may be more cramps? I'm not sure never done any research on an ectopic before.

Cd9, still bleeding but thankfully not as heavy it's a light flow now. Hopefully will stop soon!

I hope the bleeding stops soon for you dinky so you can get on with your cycle! Cervix is high and soft for me today and lots of EWCM.. so I guess I will be ovulating soon?

Wow country your cycles go by so quickly lol! Have you decided if you are trying again this cycle or not?

Weirdest thing just happened. Went to he bathroom and my one nipple leaked some kind of fluid??? Not a lot but enough for me to notice.

Dtrisha, I think anything out of the norm could be a symptom!

I hope so. I've NEVER had this happen. But it would be doing this this early ?

I know dinky! I am only on CD6.. I can't believe I would be getting ready to O already.. it seems way to early.. we haven't really decided if we are trying or not. We may NTNP.. if it happens, it happens. Will not test or worry about it.. I am just checking my CP and CM and not worrying about OPK or anything either..

That is odd Dtrisha! Mine always leak since having my kids but that is just something that happens once you have lactated I think.. not sure if it happens if you have never been pregnant before..

Sounds like colostrum.. it could def be a sign.. like I said I never got it until I got pregnant with my first DS and now I still get it even when Im not pregnant.. I actually noticed I had some leaking last night lol

Not sure if I am getting sick or what but I have had a headache all day and have been feeling sick to my stomach since I ate lunch. DH and I DTD this afternoon with no protection so I guess we are doing the whole NTNP thing.. Just going to take it easy and see what happens.. I meant to grab some OPK from the dollar store today but grabbed HPTs instead and didn't notice till I got home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->