I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Oh, ok lol I was gunna say. I got a faint but notice or line on FRER at 9 DPO with my DD so maybe there will be something there tomorrow!

FX. I've heard great things about answer brand. I used two today cause I'm crazy. I only have two more left !

Yup they are made by the same company that makes FRER so they are pretty much the same thing. I used them before but no one around here carries them anymore. And good news there is no more blood!

Yea I bought them online. They're cheaper. It was like 10 for two and free shipping

I just went pee. Had a little bit when wiped. Not much. Like orangish/pinkish

So here's the update...

No more bleeding :)
Got up at 4 to pee then got up at 615 for work and tested like a dummy. And now I don't feel like I seen it like I did last night. Maybe because it was only 2 hours since I peed?

Hope it's not the start of af dtrisha, doesn't sound like it though sounds like it could be ib. Can't wait till you test again!

Could be dtrisha try and hold you urine in for 3 hours and test later in the pm. I always got darker lines in the afternoon

Yeah I'm debating if I want to take a cheapie to work and try or just test later ..

I can't see anything in the neg version can you upload the original?

Can't see anything on that dtrisha sorry, but 9dpo is still early! You have about 5 days till af is due I'd day if your pregnant you would most likely get a bfp in the next 3 days

I caved and took another. I feel like I pregnant but I wish I would get a faint line :(. I feel like it should be showing if I've had symptoms for a few days ? Or is it maybe progesterone just doing it ?

I'm not sure, maybe you should book a doctor's appointment and ask for a blood test? Tell them about the colostrum

Well I'm getting blood work for something else tomorrow. But I doubt I'll get the results tomorrow because I believe they send them out.

Yeah I don't see anything either Dtrisha but dinky is right it's still early! I still have my fingers crossed for you. Do you have any more symptoms?

BB's are a little tender now also still almost falling out of my bra. I also feel like my blue veins on my breasts age showing more. I feel like I'm peeing a little more now kinda like a full feeling down there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->