I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

This makes me think it's my period now ... But it doesn't explain my BB's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
I was Che king for my cervix and it's still so high. Maybe it's normal for me?

That could be normal. My cervix never dropped down with AF this cycle, it has stayed high since ovulation last cycle. It did drop down a day or two ago and it was low yesterday afternoon, only reason I noticed is it hurt when DH and I started to DTD. But it has been super high for over a month now.

I think I'll buy more ovulation strips again and a bbt thermometer

So maybe I have a imbalance? Since my BB's are so big and leaking a little ?

It might be normal for you dtrisha but I'd see a doctor about your bbs leaking is it still happening? That does defo look like af and it looks like it's heavier today? I'd class today as cd1. So sorry :(
I've had a bit of ewcm today, I know I've ovulated, I put it on my chart and it changed from solid crosshairs to dotted ones. Hopefully it's normal to have it after o I have before

Yeah I'm wondering if I should still go get that blood work done.

If it were me I wouldn't if you start to bleed heavier but you may still want to go to dr and see if you have some sort of imbalance going on.

The only reason I want to is so that I know I'm not pregnant. I don't know :(. This is all so confusing. I've just never seen the stringy stuff or any clots like I seen the other day

I'm going to buy ovulation strips and a bbt thermometer ASAP and just see what happens I guess. I'll go get blood work done to make sure and I guess make a appointment with a OB or should I go to my normal doctor for my BB's?

I'd go to the Ob/Gyn for the BBs.. They would probably know better than the regular dr.

I'm not sure how doctors work over there so can't offer you any advice on that one. But I am pleased to hear you are joining the bbt and opk bandwagon! I highly recommend it it's brill knowing exactly where you are in your cycle and what to expect next. I can relax knowing I have ovulated and i know a date that I could test positive!

Yeah the OPK worked great this cycle but I didn't temp so I'm not 100% sure I did. I did have cramps but who knows. One day at a time I guess. I'm just super bummed that I can't do what I had in mind for my husband :(

Sometimes opks go positive but you don't actually o, that's why it's good to confirm o with temping. Ive gone really thirsty all of a sudden I've drank a litre of water in the last hour which is a lot for me. All of a sudden I feel as though I have been drinking salt water or something and I can't quench my thirst :/

Irk why but I'm holding on to little hope that I still will be pregnant :/. It's still this light bleeding. I have probably a quarter size in my pad and bleeding hasn't gotten heavier. Ugh. I started to feel nauseous a little bit ago and achy pains toward the bottom of my belly and middle of my lower back.

Course you are its natural to hope and there is still a chance you could be pregnant! I did bleed with my first daughter for 2 weeks and it was light watery type blood but the bleeding started about 3 days after a good bfp and she clung on in there!
One thing I've noticed about temping is that my temps are higher during the day too after o so I think that if I wasn't temping first thing in the morning then I'd still know. I keep taking my temp through day and I've been doing it when I first get into bed at night. Before I od my temp was around 36.1 - 36.2 and since I have o'd it's been higher. Just got into bed now and took my temp and it was 37.07!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->