I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Hmm I don't know what it could be then, I'd suggest that if af does arrive then you could buy a new bbt thermometer? You can get them really cheap on ebay that's where I got mine from. I'm so glad I decided to start temping I feel a lot better knowing exactly where l am with my cycle. Didn't think it would work out too great with my terrible sleeping patterns but I just do the best I can and it's turning out OK so far

Ok maybe I'll do that. It would be nice if it was IB and everything was fine.

Its hard to say, if you quit temping I guess its hard to say that you actually Od like dinky said. But if you got positive OPK then its likely you did.. I hope your dr can shed some light on what is going on with you. Trust me I know how frustrating it can be.

So I was looking at my calendar tracker and I had EWCM on CD 5,6,and 7 and my cervix was HSO on those days as well. Is it possible for me to have Od that early in my cycle? Have either of you ever Od super early? It just seems so weird to me that I haven't had anymore EWCM or open cervix since then and I am on CD 13.. the latest I have ever Od was CD 16 several years ago. But if I have another 31 day cycle then CD 15 or 16 would be an approximate O day. But I always get EWCM for like 3 or 4 days before O and I have none so I am just confused! I know its impossible to tell when I O without OPK or temping but I am just curious.

Yeah I'll just test again tonight and see. Not going to freak out yet

Great news dtrisha hope you get some answers! Country I think it is possible to o early but I think it's very rare to o that early. But you could be one of those that have done! Did you bd around then?

That's good news Dtrisha! I hope you get the answer you are hoping for. That's what I have been reading online is that it is super rare to O that early but it does happen. Yes we BD on both CD 6 and 7.

Thanks girl. She said if it doesn't show anything and I don't get a period then I have to go for a repeat. So will see what happens.

I'm sorry Dtrisha never a nice thing to see.

I just checked my cervix again and it is high soft and open now and I am getting some seriously sharp stabs near my right ovary so thinking I may actually O! Still no EWCM.

Yeah idk why I even tested. I just want to cry honestly. My cervix is still high. I can just barely touch it but I can't tell if it's hard/soft. I don't get it because I SWEAR I O'd this cycle. With the positive OPK and the cramps on the right side that whole day pretty much. And I was happy because I was going to be Oing on the opposite side of my ectopic and I had a great feeling. Now it's total opposite ugh. That stupid ectopic screwed me up. I had awesome cycles and everything.

Well I wouldn't get to worried.. Doesn't mean you didn't O just may mean you didn't catch the egg this time.. I know it's discouraging but you can't give up!

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/GTI-Digita...be-Easy-Get-Pregnant-/301365775039?nav=SEARCH

This is the one I brought. I'm sure they do similar ones in the us that you can get on ebay. Sorry to see that bfn :(

Dtrisha, I have seen them at Walmart or CVS/Walgreens as well if you don't want to order it offline.

Hmm weird, they have them at either the Walgreens or the CVS here. Can't remember which one.

Thinking maybe I am Oing today. Having lots of cramps around my right ovary and my CM is sticky and almost non existent. My cervix is so high I can't reach it though. Here's to hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->