I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Forgot to say good luck to you all, I really hope you get your BFPs soon!!! x

Yeah hats what I had back in September was a ectopic :( hoping it's not that[/QUOTE]

I hope so too. It took a long time for my HCG levels to get down to zero. I was going in for bloodwork every couple of days for months. I was lucky to get pregnant again on my next cycle though. Hoping for the best for you :)

Yeah hats what I had back in September was a ectopic :( hoping it's not that

I hope so too. It took a long time for my HCG levels to get down to zero. I was going in for bloodwork every couple of days for months. I was lucky to get pregnant again on my next cycle though. Hoping for the best for you :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got lucky and caught it at 500 level and the one metho shot did it for me. And within 2 weeks my levels were 0

I'm thinking his is AF. Put a tampon in to see for a few hours and it was pretty much full. So once I get my bloodwork done then I'll go from there

Did anyone have ewcm before a bfp? I can't remember if I did. But I've had ewcm yesterday and today, not loads but I've seen it a couple of times on tp

I didn't get any around o, only the last day of af and then 3 and 4dpo :/ strange. I think it's not a very good sign :(

Thanks dimmu! That is great that you will be finding out the sex that is always so exciting.

Sorry that AF has gotten you Dtrisha.. never fun to see the bleeding.

Dinky - I never got EWCM before my last BFP only creamy CM and some sticky. I can't remember before my first two BFPs as I wasn't tracking. Not sure that it isnt a good sign though. Its hard to tell..

Thanks country. Just checked my cp and it's low firm and closed, also had a thick white chunk of cm like a tiny rubbery ball on my finger after checking cp :/ sorry it sounds disgusting!

Thats the kind of CM I had, thick white nasty stuff! The fact your CP is firm and closed is good, the height really can change throughout the day though so thats hard to go by..

Speaking of CM I just went to the bathroom and noticed a pinkish patch on my undies and wiped and had some pink tinged CM, could it be ovulation bleeding maybe? Is that common? I don't know what else it would be from.

Speaking of CM I just went to the bathroom and noticed a pinkish patch on my undies and wiped and had some pink tinged CM, could it be ovulation bleeding maybe? Is that common? I don't know what else it would be from.

Not sure. Irritates cervix maybe ?

I'm having pains in my hips too tonight and mild cramping. It's too early for implantation though so maybe I'm imagining the cramps but inside of my pelvis defo aches like when af is due. I think ovulation spotting is quite common, what cd are you on now?

I dont think it is irritated cervix as I have only checked it once today and I could barely reach it. I am CD 15 Dinky, thinking I am 1 DPO..

Not far behind me I'm on cd18. Soon to be cd19 as if off to bed soon :)

Think I'll have a temp dip tomorrow as it's only 36.68 now and I feel cold even tho its not cold in the house and I'm tucked up warm in bed

Nope, this is the latest I have Od in several years so hoping my cycle isn't crazy long like last month. I'm wondering what is going on though as I just went to the bathroom and there was more pink on the toilet paper. I never ever have mid cycle bleeding. I thinking though if I Od super early when I had EWCM I would already be 7 or 8 DPO so it could be implantation bleeding? That seems very unlikely though

So I was like hey I'll check my cervix and it was soft... That's strange. I'm beyond confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->