I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Took another test... Bfn still. Ugh. I was hoping for something. Oh well.

Yeah that's a high temp :) I'm rootin for you!

Hi ladies... I have been stalking this thread over the past few days. Dtrisha, 2 years after I stopped breastfeeding my daughter, I noticed my boobs would leak milk/colostrum. I called my Dr and they did a full work up... pathology of the liquid itself, a mamagram and even checked my prolactin levels (my brother and mother both have benign brain tumors) . Everything came back normal and they said sometimes it is just physiologic (normal for me).
Looking back on some of my posts on other websites, I noticed my boobs leaking before I was a mom/pregnant/even before ttc.
Even now, my daughter is almost 3, I can squeeze milk like discharge from my breasts.
My friend the other day had the same thing happen to her, and her Dr sent her for all the same testing. And she is 100% fine.
I just wanted to tell you this to ease your mind a little. Go get it checked, but it is probably not pregnancy related or anything serious (breast cancer/ brain tumor)
Sometimes our bodies are weird lol.... mine is a guess :)
I wish you the very best and I hope you all are able to conceive soon.
Af is due on the 19th and I am feeling very bloated and crampy.... took a test today (I think I'm 9dpo) and it was negative. I really wanted to surprise everyone on xmas with a baby announcement :( I'm probably out

Hi ladies... I have been stalking this thread over the past few days. Dtrisha, 2 years after I stopped breastfeeding my daughter, I noticed my boobs would leak milk/colostrum. I called my Dr and they did a full work up... pathology of the liquid itself, a mamagram and even checked my prolactin levels (my brother and mother both have benign brain tumors) . Everything came back normal and they said sometimes it is just physiologic (normal for me).
Looking back on some of my posts on other websites, I noticed my boobs leaking before I was a mom/pregnant/even before ttc.
Even now, my daughter is almost 3, I can squeeze milk like discharge from my breasts.
My friend the other day had the same thing happen to her, and her Dr sent her for all the same testing. And she is 100% fine.
I just wanted to tell you this to ease your mind a little. Go get it checked, but it is probably not pregnancy related or anything serious (breast cancer/ brain tumor)
Sometimes our bodies are weird lol.... mine is a guess :)
I wish you the very best and I hope you all are able to conceive soon.
Af is due on the 19th and I am feeling very bloated and crampy.... took a test today (I think I'm 9dpo) and it was negative. I really wanted to surprise everyone on xmas with a baby announcement :( I'm probably out

Thank you so much. They're bigger too. Not just leaking. Did yours do that?

Yes they used to... however, every since I had my daughter and starting my cycles again, I don't have swollen painful heavy boobs as a pms symptom anymore. It's rather aggravating bc 1. I am an A cup so the extra boobies were a plus lol. 2. Now it's hard to distinguish what is a pms symptom and what is an early pregnancy symptom.
So to answer your question,
Prior to being a mom, yes they would get bigger and leak... now that I am a mom, they just leak constantly but do not get bigger, heavy or even sensitive nipple etc.

Ok thank you that helped me feel better. It's weird because it's not a normal thing for me. That's why I thought I was pregnant. When I got pregnant in September it didn't do that but I almost wonder if maybe the methotrexate triggered it or something.

Sorry to see you got another negative Dtrisha. I am hoping I Od today, been having lots of cramps and cervix has closed back up. We won't be able to DTD tonight so hoping twice yesterday was enough. Don't think doing it today would really make a difference anyways since I have no CM and my cervix is closed..

Oh well. I'm going to order my thermometer soon and O sticks. Back on the wagon

I'd still do the blood work if I were you. I had a pregnancy a few years ago and I had a very faint positive pregnancy test. A few days later I had some bleeding and my doc ordered blood tests to watch my hcg levels. They were not rising as they should so it was determined that I had an ectopic pregnancy. I was technically pregnant, it just never moved to the uterus and stayed in my Fallopian tube. If this is happening to you then it could explain the low hcg levels (not turning the preg test positive) the sore boobs and the bleeding.

Well 4dpo for me today and I think I'm out already :( my boobs have been sore since just before o but today they are not tender any more :( with all my other pregnancies I've always had really sore boobs up until af was due

Well 4dpo for me today and I think I'm out already :( my boobs have been sore since just before o but today they are not tender any more :( with all my other pregnancies I've always had really sore boobs up until af was due

Dinky don't give up hope yet, every pregnancy is different! With DD I got really sore nipples like a week before the BFP, it felt like my bra was made of sandpaper! With this pregnancy I had no symptoms at all, and my boobs only got sore after the BFP. xx

Thanks dimmu. I'm just so impatient I need the next few days to hurry yp and go by lol. Just looking at your ticker, 10 weeks already!! That's gone really fast hasn't it? Although I bet it hasn't for you lol how long you got now until your scan?

Thanks dimmu. I'm just so impatient I need the next few days to hurry yp and go by lol. Just looking at your ticker, 10 weeks already!! That's gone really fast hasn't it? Although I bet it hasn't for you lol how long you got now until your scan?

Yes it's gone fast although it still feels like the time is dragging lol!!! I will have my 12 week scan on new year's eve, something to look forward to! I had the private viability scan last Friday and according to that I will be 10 weeks on Friday only, would be exactly 10 weeks from my ovulation so think that's more accurate than the one the midwife gave me based on dates only. The little heart was beating well so here's hoping nothing goes wrong between now and the next scan!

Here's the picture from last week's scan, not very clear but you can just about see a little arm and leg!!

https://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u564/hmh3101/20151212_162423_zps9tco4hyh.jpg

Awww that is so cute it makes my heart melt! Congratulations so glad everything is going well with the pregnancy!! Can I see the 12 week scan when you have that done? Only asking because I'm quite good at guessing the genders from the 12 week :)

Yes of course, as long as others here on this thread don't mind!! I didn't think you can try and guess gender so early on lol!

We'll definitely find out the gender at the 20 week scan, DD and DH both want another girl, I don't mind either way! :)

I'd still do the blood work if I were you. I had a pregnancy a few years ago and I had a very faint positive pregnancy test. A few days later I had some bleeding and my doc ordered blood tests to watch my hcg levels. They were not rising as they should so it was determined that I had an ectopic pregnancy. I was technically pregnant, it just never moved to the uterus and stayed in my Fallopian tube. If this is happening to you then it could explain the low hcg levels (not turning the preg test positive) the sore boobs and the bleeding.

Yeah hats what I had back in September was a ectopic :( hoping it's not that

You can if you have a trained eye lol! I do get it wrong sometimes. 3 of my best friends are all due to have babies this month, 2 have already been born and the other is due Christmas day. All 3 are boys but I got one wrong, it was the most girliest scan picture I've ever seen but according to the 20 week scan it's a boy. Would be funny if I was right and a girl came out lol! I guessed the other 2 boys right. And when I was pregnant and I was guessing genders in the pregnancy forums I got most of them right and I guessed on a lot of scan pictures! I knew my 2 were girls and my sisters 3 were girls. I love having a good look!

Haha that's quite a skill you have dinky! For me those 12 week scan they all look the same!! :)

So happy to see that scan picture dimmu!! I cant believe you are 10 weeks already! Time has sure flown by. The little peanut looks just perfect and I am sure the 12 week will look even better! :)

I wouldn't give up just yet dinky, every pregnancy is different so it is hard to tell until you get that BFP. I know how you feel waiting, I am classing myself as 1 DPO today and it seems ages before I can test!

I am fairly certain I Od yesterday with the cramps and the open cervix the day before. Cervix is tucked up super high but it is firm and closed and I have just thick white CM.. hoping we caught it this time!

Dimmu- awh I love scan pictures!! I can't wait to have one one day soon hopefully. Are you going to find out the sex? Good luck :)

I'm going to say I'm cd2 today? I ordered my thermometer last night but I'm not sure when I'll get it because of the holiday. Will just BD like normal this cycle and see what happens I suppose.

Thanks Countrymomma and Dtrisha!

Yes we will find out the sex, hubby and DD are really rooting for a girl! DH is really worried if it's a boy he'd be into football (soccer) as hubby hates it as well as most other sports, therefore he'd like a girl or a gay boy lol! Unfortunately I don't think we get to pick the sex, let alone the sexual orientation!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->