I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

What do you think of these. I feel like it's something super faint. I will take a frer later

I don't think I can see anything sorry dtrisha :(

That's so odd, I really hope it is IB for you and not AF.. Hope the bleeding didn't get any heavier overnight! I am "supposed" to O tomorrow. Haven't checked my cervix yet today to see if it is where it needs to be.

This is probably TMI but I am so freaking constipated I can't stand it.. I am NEVER constipated due to my lack of gallbladder and my IBS issues.. Something is seriously messed up.. Cervix is softish but not super high and still closed.. Also just lots of lotion like CM.. Guess no O on CD 14 either :(

It's strange isn't it how our bodies change when we are ttc! I hope you o soon country

I swear I see it. Hmmmm. Well cervix is still really high. And all symptoms are still here.

Just keep testing dtrisha that's all you can do and maybe book a appointment with someone to see why your breasts are leaking and that. I hope you get some answers soon! I'm super tired today feel like I've got no energy and everything is hard work :( can't wait to go to bed tonight!

Yeah I'm going to call on my lunch and see what I can do. Im kind of worried. Not sure what's going on and want to know ASAP in case something is going wrong.

Called my OB and talked to the office lady. I guess my doctor will be calling me back in 24/48 hours. I'm like really?! I don't get it. Told them what was going on and they were like did you take a pregnancy test? I wa like yea but I haven't often anything yet

This is the kind of bleeding I'm having now...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
It looks very light and watery doesn't it? Doesn't look like af blood to me

Yeah that's what I've been having. So I'm not sure. I will be testing again tonight.

That bleeding does look very light but its hard to tell if it is just continuing IB or start of AF.. if you aren't and you are having so many symptoms your hormones could be out of wack for some reason.. but if your cycles are regular there is probably not much they can do for you.. its so frustrating. How many DPO are you now and when is AF due?

It could be breakthrough bleeding, that's when you don't ovulate. Did you keep on temping after your positive opk?

13dpo today. If my cycle is as long as last time it should be today.

I didn't temp anymore because the one I have isn't the right kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->