I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Mine did that this cycle, it stayed soft and high through my whole AF

Serious af cramps today, body is aching like mad and my throat is getting sore

Oh no sorry to hear you are so sore today dinky but Dtrisha is right it could be a good sign! My throat is very sore today too actually and my nose has been stuffy for a couple days. When I wiped this morning there was more pink CM on the toilet paper.. Super confused as to what it could be.

It could be ovulation spotting or ib if you ovulated early like you thought you might of. Have you taken any opks? My cramps have eased off a bit now but keeps coming back . mostly when I'm sat still it feels worse! Hope it's implantation cramps but it started yesterday so I don't think it is

No, I never took any OPKs I forgot to pick any up before it was too late. It's just so weird I have never experienced anything like it before. I'm wondering if maybe my body is tying to compensate for my cycle being 5 days longer than normal last month.. Idk it's all frustrating lol. Just when you think you know your body. I hope the cramps don't mean AF is on her way for you dinky! I still have my fingers crossed for you :)

I hope not either I'm only 5dpo! It is strange how we think we know our bodies. Then they completely change when ttc!!

Yeah it's like everything is just going crazy.. When I was TTC my last I didn't have any issues like this.

Just had a ibs attack :( I had one at 6dpo in my last tww so I think I'm out already. With my last pregnancy I had a weird ibs attack the day i got my bfp. We wernt ttc but it was that weird ibs attack that made me test! But this one was a normal one so can't be a good sign as it wasn't last tww

How long does it take for you to get results? Ibs is irritable bowel syndrome

Oh no that's not fun at all dinky! I have actually had the opposite problem I have been so constipated this past week it has been miserable.. I never get constipated due to also having IBS but something was sucking the water out of me! Good luck Dtrisha is it usually a day wait for results?

Depends. Usually the same day before she leaves the office. If I don't hear from her today I will be calling tomorrow.

No its not nice! I've been constipated too, until the ibs attack! I hate it it's awful

IBS is aweful, mine is doubly bad due to not having a gall bladder, blah.. thats why it is so weird that I am constipated.. my doc said that if it mine gets any worse it would be classified as collitis.. hoping that doesn't happen. I am really thinking maybe I ovulated super early like CD7 or 8 and that the spotting I was having was IB.. i have had a headache all day I cant get rid of, I have felt like I have had cotton mouth all day, my BBs hurt so bad it hurts to even wear a bra and whenever my shirt rubs against them or my nips it feels like they are on fire. I am peeing like every hour without drinking, I am so hungry but have no appetite and nothing sounds good.. and I have napped the last two days and I never nap.. I know I might be grasping at straws but its just so weird..

Country- I hope it's a good sign. My FX for you :). They all sound positive !

Got my bloodwork it's negative. I'm ok with it just want to be tracking now to make sure I O.

Thanks Dtrisha, I am hoping that if I did O early these are good sign or if I didn't we caught the egg when I actually did O! Either way would be great! I just realized what my shirt feels like against my boobs and it feels like sandpaper lol

Sorry to hear that your blood work is negative but at least now you know.

Yeah glad I know :) she said the coliseum could just be normal she said she's more concerned if it's leaking on its own and it's not so I guess I'm good there.

Oh gosh sandpaper OUCH!
When will you be testing ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"