I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Well that's good that she doesn't think you have any hormone issues or anything.

Yeah sandpaper! It's super uncomfortable and I don't remember it ever happening before. Well if I ovulated on CD7 or 8 I am now 8 or 9 DPO today but I have read that a test won't read BFP until 2 to 3 days after IB so I will probably wait until Saturday and test then, if it's negative I'll just wait until when AF is supposed to show

due to anti-rejection drugs for my kidney and pancreas transplant I am never constipated been checked for ibs a few times. But, as of yesterday I am constipated, shirts don't feel like sandpaper, thank goodness. But, sore nipples and hubby said this morning when we DTD again that they seem bigger today. Could be hormones I don't know. But, I have been bloated since Monday evening. I O on Sunday. I don't usually bloat, if at all, til a day before AF. So, we shall see qwhat's up. I want to wait with everyone if you all will have me

Yeah so just back to BDing once I stop bleeding ugh. I hate that my periods are so long now after. I asked my doctor and she said this might be my new cycle now and I might stay at 34 days UGHHH it's terrible. I wish I could get my 28 cycle back :(

Of course your welcome peanutmomma! Ugh that sucks Dtrisha, I am wondering where my cycles will even out at they have been 26 days for over 3 years and then all of a sudden this last one was 32 days so I am hoping if I don't get BFP this cycle they will go back to 26 days..

has anyone had a headache that nothing fixes while on TWW and wound up BFP

I can't say that I remember having one when it led to a BFP but I have had a headache every day this week and woke up with one today that I just cannot get rid of.

I can't say that I remember having one when it led to a BFP but I have had a headache every day this week and woke up with one today that I just cannot get rid of.

That was one thing that I hated with my daughter was I felt ill, so sleepy and a headache that wouldn't go away. Added with everything else, a weeklater BFP and I have a headache again that nothing helps. But I have had a few of them since then and now and they just one day stopped. So, who knows I think I am just stretching now. :blush: I need to stop trying to over think things and just wait I am way to early in the game to think like this.

Oh it's alright we all do it lol Morning sickness always starts pretty early for me so I am not looking forward to that at all, I never had it with my first but with my second two I had it bad. Lost about 20lbs in the first 12 weeks with both.

Country- yeah I thought maybe I was stopping today but nope still bleeding. Ugh. I hate periods lol. Just waiting like always. Waiting to I waiting TWW. Is anything ever easy?

TRUE! I just don't get how people get it to happen so accidental and it's like boom they're pregnant. And I'm here just waiting for it to be moly time.

Sorry I'm just a little upset tonight :(. I just want to have a child.

I have been fortunate enough that all mine have been fairly easy.. The first was an oops, second was actually a miscarriage and then fell pregnant with DS2 about 3 months later. DD I had 2 chemicals and it took about 7 months to fall pregnant with her so it seems to be getting harder as time goes on and with each child. It used to be DH just looked at me and I got pregnant now it actually takes work lol I can imagine you want a child so bad! I know how badly I wanted a daughter it drove me mad!

Awww so sorry dtrisha I remember that feeling well. I tried 7 years for my first daughter and not once got pregnant not even a chemical. It was only once I'd had a laproscopy for my endometriosis that I was able to conceive! Atleasr you know you can get pregnant, now it's just a matter of time you will get pregnant again, it takes healthy couples on average a year to get pregnant. Remember even if bd timing is right and you catch that egg, there's only a 20% chance of it sticking each cycle. All you can do is try not to stress too much as stress makes it even harder (easier said than done I know) but one day you will get your bfp! Look forward to it :)
6dpo for me. Having signs that af is on her way, got a spot on my chin and I'm very *windy* today lol.

Well either 3 DPO or 10 DPO for me. The sandpaper feeling on my nips isnt as bad today but they are still pretty tender, have been having cramping feeling since DTD last night, it even seemed like that area was tender when I tried to sleep on my stomach last night. My face has finally cleared up! Just one or two spots, but no more full face acne. That also may be a good sign because I have great skin while pregnant. I haven't been able to sleep the past two nights and have been exhausted, if I am 10 DPO AF will be due on the 22nd if only 3 then AF is due on the 30th. I think I may test tomorrow and see what happens.. if not Ill wait till X-mas.

Sounds good country! My skin also seems more clearer than normal. I have a spot on my chin but that's it, normally I have them on my forehead but touch wood I haven't got any there yet! Let us know if you test 2moz :) but try and stay clear of the ones that give you faint lines lol

I will def let you know if I test tomorrow! I don't trust FRER anymore.. think I will stick with the .88 from Walmart.. might order some offline. But I def have my fingers and toes crossed! I feel like my uterus is swollen today, like it is pushing out.. I know its not big enough to feel like that yet but it does!

I am hoping there is something tomorrow! I took a FRER with SMU and there was a faint line that was only really visible after about 30 minutes, I don't trust FRER but this line looks pink.. still not convinced but maybe?

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1450454787.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1450454787.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 11
Thanks Dtrisha! I hope its real! My throat has started to get really sore and my lips are super dry and cracked, could be the weather but could be early preg.. CP is high and very soft, closed up tight. Watery, creamy CM. I am sooo thirsty! Still very crampy and sore feeling in my uterus. Very odd feeling I haven't felt since I was pregnant with DD.. here's to hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->