I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Here is another one. Nvm this ones kinda crappy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 6
Dtrisha is this any help? https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Country I think I see something very faint in the first one but not the second.

I took a test today, bfn :(

Yeah that second pic is a bad one but I couldn't see until it was uploaded then I couldn't delete it lol. I compared my test this morning to last night and it is def darker, this is the first time I have ever seen any progression.. I am still not optimistic as I started spotting again but we will see. Sorry you got a BFN dinky, how many DPO are you now?

Only 7dpo. That's great that you can see a progression! Hopefully this is it for you!! :)

Ah, well you are still super early! I sure hope this is it.. If the bleeding increases I will be making an appointment with my dr to see what is going on.

I am feeling incredibly nauseous today, extremely tired but can't sleep at night and napping during the day. BBs are getting very sore and have woke up three days in a row with a headache. I eat a meal and feel full very fast and then an hour later I am hungry again.. Feeling like crap to sum it up! Lol

I feel like I am about to start AF any moment. Yet, AF is not due til the 27th

Country- I can't see anything, sorry :(. I hope you feel better ! Will you be using anymore frer ? Or stick with Walmart cheapies. I hope it gets darker for you soon :)

Got my OPK's in the mail today. I will start taking them at 10 DPO. Also going to be doing the SMEP this month. I hear awesome success stories on it.

Nah, I kinda gave up on FRER lol. They passed me off to many times and the cheap ones work just fine. If once I get a nice line on the cheap ones I may buy a FRER just to see the line lol. Glad you got your OPKs! That's always good to have and I have also heard good things about SMEP, I hope it works for you. DH and I did try gender swaying for a little bit when we were trying for DD, then ended up getting pregnant with her the month we didn't try to sway.

Yeah will see if it works :) can't hurt to try.

Yeah I bought more IC's so I will use them. If I start seeing a good line as well ill buy a frer as well. But they're expensive. And to many indents and stuff

Had a massive sugar crash earlier hoping it's a good sign as that's one thing I remember about my last pregnancy! Although boobs aren't as sore as they should be so that's not a good sign

Dinky- I have my fingers crossed for you :) don't give up till you see AF ! I have high hopes for you and country <3

Thanks country but not feeling very positive for this cycle. These tests are cruel because when you take a pic it looks like there's a faint line there but it's always there. Can't see it irl.

Yeah the dollar store tests are like that. They always have a shadow of a line on them when you take a pic.

Dinky- you're still early!! Don't ode out on hope just yet :). I know it's hard. I wish I could take my own advice lol

I know it's easy to give out advice until your in the tww and you go crazy yourself lol. I know the only thing I can do is wait and keep testing but I hate all this waiting! Why does it take so long??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->