I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I can see a line country! I've held off testing today so will take another one tomorrow at 7dpo :) not holding out for a bfp tho I know it's still early

Yay! I'm glad you can see it! Lol That would be cool if you got a BFP at 7 DPO but that is still early.

Yeah 7dpo is still very early! Let's hope your line gets darker instead of staying the same again!

I'm so excited! Got my bbt thermometer today :) so what happens if I don't wake up at the same exact time ? Because I rarely sleep all night. I'm usually up atleast once to pee

Thanks dinky I sure hope it gets darker.. 4 chemicals in a row would break me. Yay Dtrisha! Glad you got your thermometer, I know noting about temping so I am no help there. Peanut, CM isn't always a sign of anything it changes so much it really useless as a preg sign. Don't get sad!

I agree with country. I wouldn't count it as pregnant or not with CM. mines always different it seems like

Well my constipation has been resolved but has moved to the other end of the spectrum and I now have diarrhea! Ugh.. I can't win lol feel like I am getting a cold, stuffed up nose, drainage, sore throat. Napped again today and falling asleep now.. This is very unusual for me.

Peanut - the only time CM really matters is during your fertile time. Some woman have an increase in CM during pregnancy, mine increases a lot during preg but usually a few weeks in.

Dtrisha just try and stick to the same time. If you wake a few hours earlier then take your temp and adjust it at www.whenmybaby.com if you manage to fall back to sleep then retake it at the usual time, that's what I do

Peanut - the only time CM really matters is during your fertile time. Some woman have an increase in CM during pregnancy, mine increases a lot during preg but usually a few weeks in.

yeah I remember mine did increas with DD but I was well into pregnancy. I just don't remember if I had times where it was not much then hours later water like.

Urgh another painful ibs attack tonight :(

Dinky- if I get up anywhere between 3-5 to pee does it make that huge if a difference? Like if I track at 3 one day then 4 the next as long as I have 3 hours of sleep or longer it's good right ?

Oooo I just took this test becasuse I was bored and had to pee.. my pee was almost clear it was so diluted but this popped up at about 5 minutes and photo was taken at 10!! I can't wait to test with FMU!!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1450495520.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1450495520.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 10
Dtrisha I think it does make a difference, not massive but I if I take my temp more than half a hour later are earlier there's normally quite a difference specially if there's 2 hours difference. It's easy to adjust though only takes a minute. Country I do see a faint line but still looks like it's always done! Is there any chance you could have naturally higher hcg levels than normal? I know most people have about 2miu in there system

You think dinky? Hmm it seemed darker than the others I had taken. Well here is today's with FMU seems much more of a line and a bit darker then yesterday but I am not surprised that is isn't a lot darker as its only been about 10 hours since I took the last one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe