I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Lol it's all good dinky we are all the same in the tww! It would be nice if it was a one week wait! Or you knew instantly.

Yeah I wish it was like 24 hours and you knew. It's torture having to wait so long but once you get the BFP it'll all be worth it. I've been working out lately and trying to eat better. Hoping it'll help in fertility. If I don't get BFP this month I think I'll buy preseed. I hear wonders about it.

Yeah I wish it was like 24 hours and you knew. It's torture having to wait so long but once you get the BFP it'll all be worth it. I've been working out lately and trying to eat better. Hoping it'll help in fertility. If I don't get BFP this month I think I'll buy preseed. I hear wonders about it.

I used preseen and the third time we had sex... BFP

Oh yea? Yeah I'm going to try SMEG this month and if no BFO then ordering preseed. I don't get any EWCM so I bet it would help

It's annoying! I only have 3 ics left and a frer. Ordered some more ics off the Internet it says they should be here 22nd -24th December. I hope so coz they won't deliver till after boxing day! I need more tests lol its killing me only testing once a day! I try to wait till as late in the day as I can as that's when my lines are stronger

Oh yea? Yeah I'm going to try SMEG this month and if no BFO then ordering preseed. I don't get any EWCM so I bet it would help
I was a type 1 Diabetic at the time, I say was because since transplant I am no longer. Anyways, I hardly had any CM ever so, it helps for sex and keeps sperms sticking in there. I believe the success rate for preseed is like 89% or 93%

I have been trying to eat better and loose some weight as well. It always seemed that as soon as I started to work out and loose weight I got pregnant with my other three, not sure if it was due to losing the weight or because I was looking better and me and DH were together a lot more lol. After DD I told DH I wasn't going to try and lose weight anymore because whenever I did I got pregnant! Lol

Haha. Yeah I hope it works. I told myself even if it's just 2 times a week it's better than nothing it's addicting for me. I wish I could do it more but with my work schedule it's pretty hard. So right now I'm sticking to Saturday and Sunday mornings and if i have time during he week then awesome.

Peanut/ wow I didn't know the success rate was that high! Makes me want to order it now. How did you use it ? Some people say to put it in like 20 min before DTD? and they say not to use as much as recommended because it's to much.

I didn't use the Preseed this month BUT I used a Softcup the day before O. Wore it over night.

Haha. Yeah I hope it works. I told myself even if it's just 2 times a week it's better than nothing it's addicting for me. I wish I could do it more but with my work schedule it's pretty hard. So right now I'm sticking to Saturday and Sunday mornings and if i have time during he week then awesome.

Peanut/ wow I didn't know the success rate was that high! Makes me want to order it now. How did you use it ? Some people say to put it in like 20 min before DTD? and they say not to use as much as recommended because it's to much.
Yeah recommended is a full applicator full. It comes with the lube and an applicator. I used almost half as much. The whole amount is slippery and sloppy. LOL I inserted it 15 minutes prior, so enough time for foreplay. Them we just DTD. Also, where are you located? I bought it for $12 at Walgreens

Yeah recommended is a full applicator full. It comes with the lube and an applicator. I used almost half as much. The whole amount is slippery and sloppy. LOL I inserted it 15 minutes prior, so enough time for foreplay. Them we just DTD. Also, where are you located? I bought it for $12 at Walgreens

Do you insert it and then just lay there ? Cause I would assume when you get up it would come out? I live in Michigan.

I usually take my dog for a walk everyday when it isn't freezing, I literally live across the street from the gym but can't seem to get my butt in there lol. Diet is usually the hardest part for me. I have heard a lot of good things about preseed as well. I have never used it as I dint have an issue with CM but I hope it works for you!

Dtrisha- No I just inserted it and proceeded with foreplay and all was well when we DTD. I wouldn't recommend doing jumping jacks LOL but since the applicator goes in pretty far I think a few moments of being upright won't hurt. Plus, it is sold as lube so it doesn't hurt it if it leaks some. Yeah, it is in a white box with blue writing a happy couple on the front. In the feminine products isle there are two sizes, the regular size and then the larger amount. We just went with the larger amount too see if it would work. As a matter of fact I still have most of it left. So, if this cycle doesn't end in BFP. then, when we are actually prepared to try again, as this time just happened to work out I was O. We will use it again.

Dtrisha- No I just inserted it and proceeded with foreplay and all was well when we DTD. I wouldn't recommend doing jumping jacks LOL but since the applicator goes in pretty far I think a few moments of being upright won't hurt. Plus, it is sold as lube so it doesn't hurt it if it leaks some. Yeah, it is in a white box with blue writing a happy couple on the front. In the feminine products isle there are two sizes, the regular size and then the larger amount. We just went with the larger amount too see if it would work. As a matter of fact I still have most of it left. So, if this cycle doesn't end in BFP. then, when we are actually prepared to try again, as this time just happened to work out I was O. We will use it again.

Awesome thank you! There's one on my way home from work so I think I will just stop tomorrow ! I think I'll use it as I get closer to O. Can't hurt :)

Not sure what is going on here, still spotting, it hasn't gotten any heavier but it has been going on for 5 days now on and off. It is just pink on the TP but nothing like this has never happened to me. It is so out of the ordinary I am thinking maybe it is a sign of pregnancy? Nothing has changed in my life, no stress, no new Meds, no extreme weight changes, I just cannot figure it out.. Any of you ladies ever had mid cycle bleeding like this?

sorry Country but I have not. My sister had it off and on for the first trimester with her youngest whom is now 4. So, maybe it is a good sign. She spotted though because the placenta grew over her cervix. So, if you don't get regular AF and if you keep getting faint BFP then see a doc. FX for you

I haven't taken a test today so not sure how the line is looking.. Kinda scared it will just go away.

Country- I'm thinking it is IB? That's the only thing I could think of. But I'm not a doctor either lol. When are you testing next? I really hope it gets darker FX!!!!!

So, I feel like AF has started and keep checking. But, it has just been lots of clear slippery CM. But, man o man do I have cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->