I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

It's could be IB I suppose.. But have you ever heard of it lasting for 5 days? I just took another test and the line is still there but doesn't seem any darker. Maybe my HcG is just climbing slowly due to the spotting? IDk.. I am going to call my Dr in the morning but I doubt I would be able to get into see her before the holidays.

Yeah some people spot for days. Is it just pink/brown? If so I wouldn't worry unless it's red. I would just give your doctor a call and see.

I am seriously debating getting the suspense over with and testing before Christmas to see if there will be anything

Peanut- what dpo are you? And are you having any symptoms ?

7DPO- back ache, cramps, fullness, bloating, heavy boobs, pain off and on in boobs. Fatigue, headache, gas all day, warm feeling. AF not due til Dec. 27th so NO reason for cramps now.

I'll probably test around then to. I usually cave even though I don't see anything lol

so, my DH just texted me when he got to work to tell me he loves me and goodnight. Usually, I just text back the same. Tonight, I found myself crying because he said he loved me. WTF!? Anyways, that is not like me at all. Either really early, weird PMS or something. I hope everything is normal and, though faint, country it is a real BFP for you

so, my DH just texted me when he got to work to tell me he loves me and goodnight. Usually, I just text back the same. Tonight, I found myself crying because he said he loved me. WTF!? Anyways, that is not like me at all. Either really early, weird PMS or something. I hope everything is normal and, though faint, country it is a real BFP for you

Awh. It might be a good sign as well. A lot of people get emotional before a BFP. I hope this is it for you !

Thanks girls I really hope it is a good sign and the line starts to darken up. I don't think I am going to test for a few days.. Probably wait until Christmas and see what happens.

Dtrisha have you tried grapefruit juice for ewcm? I used to get tonnes of it every month, my panties were literally soaking - sorry TMI! At the time I was having grapefruit juice every day, just love the stuff. Then I got bored with it and started drinking orange juice and my ewcm reduced significantly. I only made the connection after I read about grapefruit juice and ewcm here or somewhere else on the internet. Worth a try perhaps?

9dpo for me now, ff says af is due in 2 days. Not done a test yet I'll do one about half 4ish. How is everyone today?

Dtrisha have you tried grapefruit juice for ewcm? I used to get tonnes of it every month, my panties were literally soaking - sorry TMI! At the time I was having grapefruit juice every day, just love the stuff. Then I got bored with it and started drinking orange juice and my ewcm reduced significantly. I only made the connection after I read about grapefruit juice and ewcm here or somewhere else on the internet. Worth a try perhaps?

No i.e. Not heard of it. When should I drink it and how much?

9dpo for me now, ff says af is due in 2 days. Not done a test yet I'll do one about half 4ish. How is everyone today?

I'm alright. Just laying in bed procrastinating getting up and getting ready for work lol. We start BDing today lol. I wanted to last night but I didn't want to mess with the plan so I waited lol

Doing alright here as well, very tired as I couldn't fall asleep last night and was up until 1am then up at 545 for the day. I woke today and was extremely aware of my BBs, not that they hurt I am just very aware that they are there lol it's very weird. Spotting has again stopped.. Didn't test this morning as I am out of tests and don't think I will test again until around Christmas. Just don't feel like it.. The muscles around where my uterus would be seem very tight and hurt sometimes if I sneeze.. I see a nap in my future today lol

So, I was up most of the night as was my 2 year old. First she had a bad dream. Then, she tossed and turned all night. I too am aware of my BBs today. my nipples are constantly perky and last night I would get random pain in them. Very painful. not as bloated, but still there. Trying to focus on getting everything cleaned before CHristmas. We are heading to my sister's in Kansas so I have to get stuff together too. DH only works tonight and tomorrow night. So, this will be the first time since we met we will get to spend the entire holiday together.
Making 4 types of cookies today and maybe cleaning pout the car. Well, that is the plan, but I am worn out so easily, and I get bouts of low Blood Pressure. So, I may just make cookie dough. LOL

Sounds promising for everyone! My boobs are hardly tender at all today. Sometimes I press them at the sides and it hurts but sometimes it doesn't. Every time I've been pregnant they have felt like they were on fire but I can't remember if that was before my bfps or just after. I'm full of cold and just done a food shop on my own with a 5 year old and a 2 year old. Now I'm drained and just want to sleep lol my head feels all swollen with cold! I'm starving too but can't be bothered to make myself anything. Urgh I hate colds!

I did a test, bfn :( sure I can see a shadow but it always seems to be there!

Screenshot_2015-12-21-15-12-32.jpg

Hmmm... there is def something catching my eye dinky. I wouldn't write it off as nothing quite yet. It looks kind of promising. DH came home for a lunch break and we had a lunchtime BD session.. DH said afterwards I was bleeding though.. I guess if my cycle goes back to where it should have been I would be due AF today. No more blood since DTD though so maybe just irritation. I can't seem to regulate my body temp, I am hot, then cold, then hot again all within about 10 minutes. Actually felt kind of nauseous after DTD.. now I am exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->