I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I'm straining my poor eyes trying to see something irl it's so faint! I guess if it's a real bfp it will get darker over the next few days. I've only got 2 ics left I'm already dying to test again! Sorry to hear your still bleeding, I bet your really confused over your body. Would you consider temping yet?

I have considered temping but I have such issues with sleep I am not sure if it would work very well.. I don't get much sleep and I am up and down several times throughout the night. There is no more blood after DTD and I have gone to the bathroom a couple times.. I am hoping its actually a good sign because I tend to spot after DTD when I am pregnant.

Yeah I'm not sure if my temping is going to be correct or not. I barely wake up at the same time every night and last night I didn't sleep very well. Just making due with what I can.

Dinky- I'm sorry I don't see anything, you're still early though! I hope it gets darker if it's a BFP.

Dtrisha have you tried grapefruit juice for ewcm? I used to get tonnes of it every month, my panties were literally soaking - sorry TMI! At the time I was having grapefruit juice every day, just love the stuff. Then I got bored with it and started drinking orange juice and my ewcm reduced significantly. I only made the connection after I read about grapefruit juice and ewcm here or somewhere else on the internet. Worth a try perhaps?

No i.e. Not heard of it. When should I drink it and how much?

I wouldn't know to be honest, I drank 1-2 glasses of pure grapefruit juice for months because I really like the stuff. Had lots and lots of ewcm at the time. You can probably google grapefruit and ewcm and come up with lots of stuff.

Sorry dinky I can't see anything but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

OMG! I am so tired, can hardly keep my eyes open. And I was so flippin hungry this morning,ate 1/3 of my breakfast then almost got sick. I can't stop sneezing and I have a forever runny nose. I peed so far almost every hour. And my poor boobs hurt. These next 6 days til AF will be taking forever

Thanks dimmu I don't feel lucky this month think I'm out I don't feel pregnant at all

Thanks dimmu I don't feel lucky this month think I'm out I don't feel pregnant at all
I just had a thought. Watch you be pregnany bc you don't "feel" pregnant and me not be pregnant bc I have promising symptoms.

OMG! I am so tired, can hardly keep my eyes open. And I was so flippin hungry this morning,ate 1/3 of my breakfast then almost got sick. I can't stop sneezing and I have a forever runny nose. I peed so far almost every hour. And my poor boobs hurt. These next 6 days til AF will be taking forever
I'm so excited for you. I will be really surprised if you are not pregnant !

Hmm I dunno I've been pregnant 3 times and always had sore boobs, mine are bearly sore and thats only if I press in on the sides. Before I got pregnant for the 3rd time that ended in loss, I always had mega painful boobs leading up to af but that's disapeared since the loss. Peanut that would be sods law if it turned out that way lol! But in think it will be the other way round, high hope for you peanut!!

I am an odd duck like that though. I'd be the one with symptoms and nadda. I just hope you are all BFP soon ladies.

Just had a go at editing, do you see a line on the top test? That's today's

Screenshot_2015-12-21-21-12-26.jpg

I see something. Just be careful editing. Sometimes it's false lines

Yeah I know, I've just edited my old pics from my last tww and they don't show lines up like that top test. Not getting my hopes up though , if you have to edit the pics to see the lines then there not real bfps in my eyes, I thought I had line eye so had to prove myself wrong lol

Haha ok. Well I hope it is your BFP!!!! I'm excited to see everyone's results.

So, yeah I wanna upchuck. Wondering if I have come down with something.

Just a curious question.. Do any of you put a pillow under your bum when your done BDing? Or put your legs up?

Thats the line that kept catching my eye dinky. It really looks like there could be the start of something but just be careful I have been burned many times before. Dtrisha, when I was trying for DD I put a pillow under my butt a few times, did it a few times this.

I see something on the top test. Since it's the latest one, and not on yesterday's test, I think you might get a darker one tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->