I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah i usually do too once I get closer to O. It says it helps keep the swimmers in. I hope it actually helps. I'm going to look for preseed tomorrow. I think I'll just use it closer to O. I really hope it works for us.

I am not sure if there is any real scientific merit behind it but it can't hurt!

so, husbands iPod crapped out, I balled bc I thought he was blaming me when he asked if it had fallen off the counter. OOPS. I didn't toucj it. He said there is no reason to get upset I didn't do anything wrong

I am so exahausted but I can't sleep, it really sucks. I am so tired.. It's like the only time I can sleep is during the day when I can nap. My head is all stuffy again.. Feeling very emotional all day and grumpy. Kept snapping at the kids. Feel bad about it but it's like everything is getting on my nerves. No spotting since DTD earlier today so that's good, been having a lot of cramps so not really sure what to think.. I am hungry but as soon as I eat I feel sick. All the kids and DH have been sick so it's hard to tell if I am getting sick or it's something else.

I'm laid in bed trying to force myself to get up, it's nearly 8am but kids have been up since 7 I just keep sending them back to there room! My heads pounding and this cold is making me feel awful. On top of that I've got horrible af cramps, got a feeling she's going to show at some point today

Can I join you ladies?

Just popping and beyond frustrated. Despite all my weird symptoms last month af came on time at cd 30.

Fast forward to now here I am on cd34 with no af...I am beyond frustrated because the last 3 months my cycles have been 28-30 days long soo I been happy thinking I have regulated. Here I am now cramping for a week with no af. I have been wearing a pad since cd28(last wed) just in case she was coming. My breasts and nips keep having shooting pains but that is normal. I am having hot flashes here and there, but that is normal. I had a pos opk on 12/6 which was cd 18 which should have put me at a 30 day cycle. I cannot be pregnant because my body is just not that lucky...it only sucks that I finally thought I was getting regulated then boom here we go. OH keeps saying he thinks I am pregnant, but I just know how stupid my body is. I could just cry right now.

Sorry for the rant I am just sooooo frustrated.

Only good thing is I found my old obgyn who delievered my son so I get to see her on the 29th because the obgyn i have now just does not like to listen. I have begged her for months now to please test my hormones and stuff, but she keeps saying "oh your periods are like that because you are just overweight".

Soooo that's my ranty update. CD34 waiting for af. Sorry for being a rancty pants lol.

So sorry you are feeling so poorly dinky, that is never fun. Not having a very good day here and it is only 7 am. Got in a huge fight with DH last night over something very stupid so he is not talking to me at the moment and I am tore up inside.. Sometimes he can be a real hard head.. Otherwise not much to report, I managed to get some sleep last night but it was fitful. My stomach is in knots but not it's probably due to emotions. Thinking I may run by the store and grab a few tests today as AF is either due today or I am 7 DPO so hoping to see something, I need some good news.

I hope you all start to feel better :) and I hope it's all pregnancy symptoms. I'm still waiting to O. Hopefully sooner than last cycle.

Hi hunny! Have you taken a hpt yet?

Sorry to hear your having a rough time country :( it's all the hormones flying around, it makes you crazy over silly things doesn't it? Plus all the frustration over the am I aren't I pregnant stuff. I got my batch of ics through the post today and they are extra wide! I've taken 3 today lol ill upload a pic of them all

I don't see anything on those either dinky :( My hormones are going wild. Luckily DH and I made up and are fine.. but I am still so emotional.. Took a test today and nothing.. so I guess I ovulated when I thought and I am 6 DPO.. will test again on christmas. Not sure what was going on with those earlier tests.. my body is starting to piss me off. lol Still no spotting today.. seems to have stopped all together.

I don't see anything dinky :( I'm sorry.

Country- maybe faulty tests? I'm trying to hold off really late this time like 10dpo

Could have been, I have always like the walmart .88 tests but they dont seem to be as good as they were 2 years ago. I will be 10 DPO Christmas so I will test then, if nothing shows I will wait till AF is due on New Years Eve.

Don't worry I can't see anything either. I know I'm out, just waiting for af it should be here tomorrow

Dinky - I'm sorry. I still have hope for you :)
Just bought preseed! Can't wait to use it tomorrow.

I used pre seed about 8 years ago. Didn't work for me but I used it before I had the surgery so it wouldn't of worked. It's very messy so make sure you only use half of what they tell you to lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->