I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I swear AF is going to start ant moment. I have cramping and I am emotional. The emotional part is different for me though. BBs a little more sore. Maybe I am just run down and preparing to head out of town Thursday early morning is getting to me. I don't feel stressed just want to make sure we have everything

I used pre seed about 8 years ago. Didn't work for me but I used it before I had the surgery so it wouldn't of worked. It's very messy so make sure you only use half of what they tell you to lol

The only reason I'm using it is because I never see ewcm. I'm hoping it does. Oh yeah i heard that to use minimal.

I haven't been hungry at all today but been feeling nauseated on and off. I have also been having some cramps that are kind of like AF cramps. I just feel very heavy down below..

I have heard that too! I am hoping it's a good sign. I am very stuffed up tonight and having a hard time breathing.. Very uncomfortable. All I had for dinner tonight was a smoothie and an orange and I feel so full. Still have that weird full feeling in my pelvic area..

It's 4am here, been wide awake since 3 and I'm starving!! Dp is up for work in a hour, hoping to go back to sleep so I can take my temp but I don't think I'll be able to :( can't sleep coz I'm hungry but can't go downstairs or I'll wake the kids up!

Did a test this morning with fmu and it was bfn. Just waiting for af to start now it should be due today

Sorry to hear another bfn dinky :( Hoping AF doesn't show for you. I think AF started a week early for me today.. Started bleeding Heavy enough to put on a pad. I am so sad.. I thought we had it this month.

Sorry to hear that country :( maybe you did ovulate earlier? How long was this cycle then?

It is possible I did ovulate earlier but I don't know how we didn't catch the egg because we DTD every day that week. This cycle was only 22 days long.. Shortest one ever.

Country I'm so sorry :(. That's how I felt last cycle. We DTD all 3 days leading up to O and O dat I don't get how we didn't. But I guess it shows how hard it is to get pregnant

Yeah.. It never used to be this hard lol But at least I know it wasn't another chemical.. Kinda wigged out by why my cycle was only 22 days long but if I go back and look and calculate from when my cycle should have started last month AF would have been due Monday. So I guess I could just be regulating back to 26 days.

We all had a good chance this cycle, it's just getting the egg to implant that seems to be the tricky part. Even if the egg is fertilised there's only a 20% chance of it implanting and that goes down with age. I'm 29 so shouldn't have much of a problem but I think the d&c has broken me :(

We all had a good chance this cycle, it's just getting the egg to implant that seems to be the tricky part. Even if the egg is fertilised there's only a 20% chance of it implanting and that goes down with age. I'm 29 so shouldn't have much of a problem but I think the d&c has broken me :(
I hope not. Have you asked a doctor if that could be the reason ?

The d&c shouldn't affect anything dinky. I had one back in 2010 after my mc and then got pregnant 3 months later and had no issues at all. I am only 27 so also shouldn't have an issue but maybe after 3 kids you have less lining or something? It could be an issue with my Hubby too.. He is 37. It's hard to say.

I don't think the amount of kids you have had should affect anything either. I dunno about the d&c, since that I've had really painful ovulation it feels like everything swells up and it hurts so much like something is going to burst in there. Only ever had that when I was taking clomid so something must not be right. Might just need a few months for everything to settle back down

Hmm that's weird about the painful ovulation since it. Have you asked your dr to see if there is anything wrong?

No not yet they never offered a follow up or anything, but if it carries on over the next few months I may go and see him

That may be a good idea. It's very odd, still bleeding but my boobs are extremely sensitive, this never happens during AF. It's so weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->