I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Still no af for me, 12dpo. It's a day late according to ff, my temp did drop this morning and I'm having dull af pains but no blood yet. Cervix is still high and soft, slightly open. Did a test and bfn. Trying to focus on Christmas but it's hard I just want af to start so I know where I am!

I'm sorry :(. Yeah that's no fun waiting for AF especially around Christmas time when you want to enjoy yourself around the people you love but your to busy thinking about babies

Still no af but cervix is down low and I've been having af cramps all day so I think my Christmas day will be spent in agony with heavy af! I'll have painkillers at the ready lol!!! Fully expecting af to be here by the time i wake up in the morning. Hope you both have a lovely Christmas and have a brilliant time with all your loved ones. Merry Christmas everyone :) xxx

Af showed for me this morning. Hope you all have a lovely day!

Awh I'm sorry :(. Yeah I'm trying to have a good Christmas. Yesterday was rough for me. I cried once because j should be pregnant right now at about 6 months. Then DH's grandma was pushing on us about babies like 3 times and it took everything out of my not to cry. Other than that Christmas was good but would of been better to have a positive pregnancy test. But here's to the new year! Hoping for a BFP for all of us early in the year.

How is everyone doing?

Peanut have you tested yet?

Hello, I have been out of town at my sister's for Christmas. We just arrived home a couple hours ago. AF is due tomorrow so I won;t test yet as why waste money if AF shows. If she doesn't then I will test. DH says BBS are bigger today and he can see a light blue vein in each of them. Nipples are darker and more pronounced too. So, eith I am pregnant or howmones are waked out

Peanut- excited for you! What cycle is this for you if you don't mind me asking.

Let us know when you test peanut :) good luck!

Hey all! Sorry I have been away, my parents were here visiting. It was def AF, just stopped bleeding yesterday so CD 5 for me. Sorry to hear AF showed for you dinky :( I hope you get your BFP peanut my fingers are crossed for you!

Hey all! Sorry I have been away, my parents were here visiting. It was def AF, just stopped bleeding yesterday so CD 5 for me. Sorry to hear AF showed for you dinky :( I hope you get your BFP peanut my fingers are crossed for you!
So sorry to hear about AF :(. Just keep trudging away. I'm still waiting to O. Hopefully in the next 5 days.

anyone want to edit this for me or tell me if there is a squinter or not. My eye sight is not the best today. I will not be late til tomorrow for AF. But, if you all see something I will test with a better test then or Tuesday morning. If you all say it is BFN I will wait til this weekend and if no AF then retest
I just can't tell if it is a shadow or not:kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_20151227_165053.jpg
    IMG_20151227_165053.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 10
I can't tell peanut, the picture is awful dark, can you get one in better lighting?

Hmm.. still kind of a fuzzy pic but I don't see anything on that peanut, sorry :(

Just realized that I totally had AF twice in December.. my AFs were exactly 3 weeks apart.. but, because of that I will be ovulating twice in January! Two chances to catch that eggy :)

yeah tablet sucks for pictures. hope this is better otherwise I'll say BFN and get on with life as I am not late per say til the morning and who knows maybe I am without AFD this month. Though I have NEVER had BBS get big and stay big and all the other symptoms and not be BFP. Maybe my body is weird now.
Also, this was not a hold of urine either, just had to go. I will attempt to wait overnight if I test again in the near future. That is if I can as i get up 3 times a night already to go

Attachments

• IMG_20151227_185539.jpg
    IMG_20151227_185539.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 12
I think I see something. But they are not clear pictures. Did you test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->