I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I think I see something!! But picture is not very clear. Sorry to hear af showed up for you country :(
What cd are you on now dtrisha? I'm cd4 now now I've probably got another 2 weeks to wait before I ovulate!

Cd15. Probably ovulate sometime during the weekend? Which would work out great for BDing. I'm getting wet down there now so I think it's approaching. We used preseed last night. So I'm hoping it'll help

yeah, tested with FMU this morning on FRER I don't see it, but in another thread a few said they did. I have attempyed editing and still not seeing it. If AF stayed at bay like it has thus far, 1 day late now. I will test again next Sunday at 1 week late. Any opinions on seeing it

Attachments

• IMG_20151228_085325.jpg
    IMG_20151228_085325.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 9
I dont see anything on either test peanut but doesn't mean that you aren't may just be a late tester. I am on CD 6 now and my tracker app says I should be Oing around CD 13. I think I may go and grab some OPK.. would be nice to know for sure.

I am just fine with n one seeing anything on the test as I do not see anything on them. I was just sharing them to verify I was not missing anything. SOme say they may see something. I will just have to wait a few more days and retest. All ok

I can't wait till af is finished, should have another 3 days left! Glad you don't have to wait long to o country, that's a good idea getting some opks, at least you will know for sure your having a lh surge

Good luck ladies :)

I can't wait to O ! I'm feeling pretty good about this cycle. Let's all get our BFP this cycle ! I'm nervous but excited.

Shouldn't be too long for you now dtrisha! Are you still temping and using opks?

No temping just didn't work for me but I am using OPK's still.

Oh OK what cd did you ovulate last cycle? I'm hoping to o early again but I don't think I will however I cam already feel my sex drive increasing and af isn't done yet so hopefully that's a good sign for me!

Cd21. I hope it's not that long this time. I'll take cd 18 lol

Cervix feels a little softer today and easier to touch. I think I should be ovulating soonish. I'm hoping for a positive the next two days.

How's everyone?

Oh good dtrisha hope you do get that pos soon! I'm OK thanks cd6 now and af is a light flow hoping today will be the last day. Going to start opks on cd10 I think incase I o early again this cycle, hope I do!!

Hey ladies, not a lot going on here.. Just been kinda blah since the holidays sleeping a lot lol. Haven't even been checking cervix or tracking anything really.. Kinda not in the mood I guess..guess I am just in the mind set what will happen will happen..

Oh good dtrisha hope you do get that pos soon! I'm OK thanks cd6 now and af is a light flow hoping today will be the last day. Going to start opks on cd10 I think incase I o early again this cycle, hope I do!!
Yay go away AF.
Yeah I'm looking forward to the positive OPK. My app says I'm in my fertile window now so idk if I want to BD tonight or just wait for the positive. If I do SMEP then I'm supposed to do every other day till positive then do 3 days in a row.

Hey ladies, not a lot going on here.. Just been kinda blah since the holidays sleeping a lot lol. Haven't even been checking cervix or tracking anything really.. Kinda not in the mood I guess..guess I am just in the mind set what will happen will happen..
I wish I could do that. They say that's the best way to do things. When you're relaxed and not thinking about it and then BAM you're pregnant.

I got a darker OPK today. Getting excited. I'll test again around 1-2 and I bet it'll be darker :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->