I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Thanks! I really have a good feeling this time. I hope it follows through.
When do you normally O?

Normally around cd20 but I do ovulate early sometimes around cd14 like last month. Hope it's the same this cycle for me! Anyone heard a update from peanut? I really can't wait to fall pregnant again I'm excited!! New year new start

I know thats how I feel too. I'm excited. A little nervous because of the ectopic. But I have a good feeling it'll be fine this time. Yeah I would love to ovulate earlier to get the 2ww over with lol.

I haven't heard from peanut. Not sure what the outcome is

I'm a bit nervous too, but last time I was pregnant I didn't even want another baby and I was terrified, you don't know what you have till its gone. This time I now do want another so instead of being terrified I will be happy about it and I'll look after myself properly! I'm so ready to be pregnant now :)

Yeah I'm going to enjoy it now when I do because last time I was so nervous because it was my first time being pregnant. Now I'm going to enjoy everything. Hopefully everything will be ok next time. I just want to be pregnant and enjoy every second of it. I'm so jealous of the girls hay are pregnant now.

hi ladies. How is everyone today? I have been dragging butt all day. Didn't sleep lasy night due to DD with a cold and myself, my jaw hurt so bad. And today I have the worst bleeding gums and nausea when I brush my teeth. Maybe test this weekend. Okay like Friday

hi ladies. How is everyone today? I have been dragging butt all day. Didn't sleep lasy night due to DD with a cold and myself, my jaw hurt so bad. And today I have the worst bleeding gums and nausea when I brush my teeth. Maybe test this weekend. Okay like Friday
When is AF due ?

Af is done for me so hopefully I'll get to bd tonight!!! Happy new year everyone :)

Things sound very promising for you peanut! I hope you get that BFP you are hoping for. You should totally test again tomorrow lol. I don't know how you have waited I would be testing every day. I am feeling a bit better today, not so blah. Still tired and wanting to sleep all day. DH and I have both been so tired we haven't even DTD this week except monday.. I am hoping maybe tonight. My fertile period started yesterday and I am scheduled to O on monday, I will try and get to the store to get some OPK. But just don't feel like it this month for some reason. Guess all the past months have just caught up to me. Hope everyone else is doing good!

Country- I'm sorry you're not feeling to great. Just take a rest for a month maybe ? TTC takes a huge toll on us.

Dinky- happy new year! Have fun DTD ;). I think we will tonight as well. Maybe it's a good thing I'm fertile on the new year. Maybe it means it's ta going to be my year? I really hope solid luck to you ladies :). Positive vibes to all of you and baby dust.

Sorry your not feeling it this month country, maybe the relaxed approach is the way to go! I wish I could be relaxed, already itching to do a opk but I know there's no point yet I'll just be wasting them! Planning to hold off for another few days till cd10. Got a positive on cd13 last cycle

I think I have a almost positive. I'm going to BD just in case. I'm going to test again in like a hour or two and see if it's any darker.

Yeah I'm so exited :). Next 3 days will be BDing for sure. I told him its positive so I think he knows what's coming lol.

So I have a question. I don't know if you ladies will be able to help but me and DH DTD and usually he likes me to talk dirty sometimes. So I did and then after he was done he's like "I feel like I'm rushed when you say stuff like that" and I said "well normally you like it " and he said "well now that we're trying again I feel pressured because of the schedule and stuff. He said that he feels like he has to try harder now.

So the question is do you think it effects his spermies that he feels like that? I told him just to enjoy the sex and stuff. He said he can't help it.

These are my test from today. Top one around 230 bottom around 530. Do you think they're positive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 4
They look positive to me dtrisha!! Sorry your dh feels like that :( but no it shouldn't affect his spermies. Isn't it funny how men start to complain about pressure once ttc!

We didn't get any bd last night, as the clock struck 12 I was on the loo with a ibs attack :(

We did get to bd twice this morning :)

Dinky glad to hear you managed to BD after all!

Dtrisha my DH was the same, I think I moaned about him playing hard to get here as well, a positive OPK was such a turn off for him! Maybe you should just try and BD 3-4 times a week throughout your cycle and never even mention when it's your fertile time? You don't have to BD every day, think it can even be beneficial to BD only every other day so that the spermies have time to replenish.

I had my scan yesterday, everything was looking well.:) The baby was very active though so it was a struggle to get a decent photo! Here's one, not sure if you can do any gender guessing from this dinky!
https://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u564/hmh3101/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-01-01_10.40.11_zpshiq1rzcf.jpg

Awwww what a lovely new years eve present!! Glad everything's going well with the baby, it's hard to tell on that pic as it's not side on properly but from the looks of that pic I think it's a girl! Are you finding out early or waiting for the 20 week scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->