I think I'm pretty much happy with my stash.....

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
I do:thumbup:

Ive sold/swapped all the ones I wasn't keen on and now I think I can safely say I more or less happy:happydance:

So here's some piccies of my beloved fluff:rofl:

https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/stash2.jpg
consists of:
From top left (above pic)La P'tite L in sock monkey,Bedbug in L, WNOS Ooga booga, WNOS caterpillar, WNOS black with skull, WNOS 'leo' with monsters:cloud9:, WNOS bees, Blue, red, brown, orange, yellow, black itti AIO L, like a tiger Itti AIO L, Giraffe SIO L, moo moo itti AIO L, BBOS blue/mocha circles, wonderoo minky v2, Spiderman pocket:cloud9:, Issy Bear V1 Minky, BBOS blue/brown circles, Issy Bear 'bees', Issy Bear Night baby, Jungle (green) and rockets (blue) WAHM made from USA, Issy Bears V2-Dig it, apples, owls, dino,skulls, planes, farm yard on white, monkey minky and red WNOS skulls:thumbup:
In the wash are 2 x BGV3'S in green, 2 BG Organics in blue and a piddle poddle AIO on his tush for bed:thumbup:

https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/stash1.jpg

Im waiting on my new wrap from C&C and thats it...and I would like a few more WNOS and A WNNN.
Theres 2 BGO's and 2 BGV3'S in the wash and he has on a piddle poddle AIO for bed.:thumbup:

jesus christ! haven't you only been 'back' like 6 weeks lol, thats alot of fluff!

Lol, I have it down to just under 40 nappies now...it was kicking over 60 at one point :blush:

Buttons, I ADORE my issys, but if I ever do decide to part with it, I'll come your way x

That's a nice stash Jac :thumbup:

We have a couple more that I'd like but like you, am getting to the point of contentment.....for now anyway!! :haha:

xxx

Holy hell, did you take out a second mortgage to get all that?! :haha: Gorgeous stash though, I'm very jealous that you have nearly all pretties!

Nice stash! I am at about 35 that fit her now til potty - plenty, almost too many because I still have 2 days worth when I have a full load of washing...so why do I keep looking at frikin nappies?!

LOL thats a wonderful stash!!!

Im about to be completely content with my stash too, though i still have alot of smalls left i cant part with but not use whaahha, and he now is growing out of his mediums aswell!!! got about 55 now..

Scary :dohh:

So if i may ask, can you write donw what your stash consists off?

lovely stash there jac, still can't believe you only got back into fluff a few weeks ago!

Jac, you know where i am when you sell that spiderman nappy! I'd pay the earth for that one :cloud9:

Lol Hayley, you and about 5 others:haha:

I should auction it, might make a fortune! :haha:

Lunaty, I shall add a list to the first post just for you x

Lush - I *thought* I was happy with my 20 (ish)...but you have some beauties, think I still needs some WNs!!

The hot huggalugs arrived - thank you :kiss: X

I'm pretty happy with mine too :)

How you getting on with the wonderoo? xx

As long as you auction it after the 25th as thats my payday :rofl:

i like the jungle one aswell:)

Thank you!
Lots of Issy's huh ;)

I must admit i like my Issy too, my stash is actually quite similar.. loads of itti's & WN's too haha

awesome stash, dibs on the leo wn if you ever sell (although I have already asked) :haha: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->