I think my 7 month old is pooping way to much!

ShaynaLaShea

Reaction score
I have a 7 1/2 month old and I swear he poops almost every 30 mins to an hour. Its slowed down just a tad bit today but he has been doing this for probably almost a week. They arent runny usually, sometimes they look like whatever baby food he has eaten, a couple times theywere mucusy, theyre just different. He is only breastfed he still feeds quite a bit and i try to give him 2 jars of baby food a day and I give him so many different ones that im not going to list all foods he has eaten since hes been pooping alot, but sometimes its organic jar food and sometimes we make the baby food. He has had such a bad rash from it to. I just got rid of the rash mostly then it came back a little today. Has anyone else had this problem and know what it could be from? I dont think its diahrea so I dont think he is sick?

What food is in the jars? To me that sounds like some sort of intolerance or allergy

I was gonna say mucus poop and a rash is usually an indicator of an allergy .

I would take a look at the ingredients on the jar food and see if anything stands out, give him each ingredient , process of elimination to see if anything gives him a reaction .

Does he have any other issues , reflux , known allergies , is he ok with milk ?

DD2 had a milk allergy which she has now outgrown DS has the same allergy but his seems worse than DD2s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->