I think this is it!updated!

Aww hun thats awful...i cant believe they're not regular yet :( I remember them getting like that all i could do was rock and close my eyes :hugs: You have to try not to stress and get upset...i know thats hard and you might want to kick me for saying that but try and go into your own little world for a while :hugs:

Bloody hell, they STILL not letting you in????? This is rediculous honey, especially with the weather how it is on top of everything else. If you're unable to talk through a contraction then you should be in hospital where they can monitor you and baby!! Demand someone see you honey and to check on baby, how the hell can they check effacement etc if they won't even see you?????

Yes I have to say if you can't talk through a contraction then I'd go in anyway. Fact is you need pain relief to be able to sleep I think it's kicking arse time! Don't doubt yourself hunni! Sounds like their fobbing you off becacuse they're busy!

Your gonna need alot more energy when you get into the pushing phase, phone back again eplain your relly not comfortable you need pain relief and rest and you feel the baby needs to be monitered as your feeling stressed. If it's your first and you've been having them from weds you may well need to be connected to drip to get them more regular.

Good Luck hun, have you got a text buddy to keep us informed!

If you can't talk through your contractions go in as some women never get regularly spaced contractions also sometimes your waters don't break which can slow things down a lot. With my lo i had 36 hours of contractions before i went into hospital after being told not too i just turned up and cried that i couldn't take it after 3 hours of being in hospital i made them break my waters and 2 hours later lo was here. :hugs: i really hope things speed up for you, just as a side thought are you predicted a big baby?

Oh no! I hope you're coping OK.

A friend of mine gave me this advice: 'remember if you turn up at delivery suite and you're in early labour, they can't send you away. They can try and make you go home once they've checked you out, but that a) takes some time and b) they can't force you out'

Might be worth being naughty and going in anyway? Fingers crossed and big, big hugs! xxx

I would lie and say that they are getting closer together, if they are not regular they had hardly prove it, just turn up at the hospital. Hope it all happens soon.

oh purple darling good luck, im sorry ur not getting very far with the hospital but i totally agree with the above posters. tc sweetheart xxxxx

Hope it speeds up soon. This must be awful, I think I'd be tempted to agree about lying so they'll let you go to the hospital xx

yeah think i might, they said baby was ''chunky'' does that make a diff? she was back to back but think ive turned her..

we dont know how dialated or effaced i am cos no1 checked since 10am ytesterday!

Oh god hun I hope that it all gets moving for you soon good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

You poor thing. Do you have any sugary sookie sweeties to suck on to keep your energy up if you cant eat? Have you tried back in the bath again? When was the last time you took paracetamol etc? You can have more if it was over 4 hours ago. I know you want to go in, but they might just put you through to a ward where you have to labour in a roomful of women, stick it out as long as you can at home xxxx

next time you call them tell them you are coming in as you cant take the pain anymore - dont ask if you should come in, just tell them you are!

hope things start progressing quicker for you hun x

how are you doing now? Have you managed to get any more sleep?

Just checking in to see how your doing hunny? hope things are progressing!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Havnt read all of this but from what i can see it sounds like you're having a hard time :hugs: Keep your energy levels up and dont let yourself get dehydrated keep drinking plenty of fluids . The hospital should let you stay if you feel like you should be there! :hugs: I agree with all the posts i've seen go there and demand you arnt leaving!

Thats ridiculous that they havnt checked to see if you are any more dilated! :hugs:

When i went in just after 5am on monday morning i was only 1cm dilated :( Luckily they let me stay because i was exhausted and they thought LO would be here in a couple of hours. Which didnt happen :( They let me stay at 4cm dilated for over 12 hours and Matthew was born on Tuesday morning at 3.57am!

I would go back to the hospital and tell them how you feel and that you're worried and scared etc. They should keep you in and give you gas and air or even an injection to let you get a couple of hours sleep/rest. I found that the gas and air worked miracles for calming me down!

I hope it all goes well for you!! :hugs: xx

Hey

Not read through entire thread (Dont have the time lol) Off a few comments ive read i hope hospital let you in soon.

All the best!

xx

aw hun cant belive its still not progressing! if i was you id just lie n tell them there coming every 4 mins anyway and that there too painfull too breath threw now then surely they'll HAVE too let you in if not just tell them ur going in anyway u need too know whats going on one way on another dont you! xxx

I agree with some of the other ladies, if you can't cope with the pain then just tell them you're going in and insist on some help with pain relief- every body, baby and birth is different- if the pain is too much to handle, then insist on getting an injection or gas and air or something to take the edge off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->