I think this is it!updated!

thats promising then, is that quite normal?
not called them yet just got up and had a massive huge one, and made some toast, had another, it actually is less in my back now.. thanks! i didnt even notice.. i think she might of turned. Just gonna have some of this toast and then i think my mum wants to start getting ready to go in and get checked if i can stay, Long haul getting to 4 but if i get there its pain relief then baby..

Been getting them now since 12.30am on wed night.. never having sex again!

Been getting them now since 12.30am on wed night.. never having sex again!
:rofl:

When my LO turned into the birth canal, the location of the pain definitely changed. But as for the plug, it is like water breaking - it can happen at different times depending on the person. For me I was 3cm, but some people lose it a week before
xx

Oh you have to be at 4cm to stay at the hospital? So you can't get any pain relief - not even gas/air until 4cm??

good luck miss PD...was just thinking of you and hoping things have moved on. Hope ou get to hospotal ok and all has progressed and you'll meet your Lo soon!

no im not sure, its normally 3cm isnt it.. generally.. i think they said to my mum 3/4cm depending on how much pain the person is in?? im not sure.. i feel really loose and open down there tho lol, yeah its def mucus plug. Gonna time the pains now see if they are close enough together.. they want 3 in ten mins... dont think im at that yet.. i better bloody be like 6cm when i go in or there might be a murder!

It's 3cm here, but I am in Canada. I think they consider 3cm to be the start of "active labour" - though I found the part before that to be pretty active! Hope it gets going really soon!
xx

Keeping fingers crossed that ur little girl arrives today. Keep us posted :hugs:

wow babe.. still nothing?!?! i have been thinking bout you! i hoe your ok and mannaging the pain ok! keep us updated!!!
xoxoxoxo

still at home, midwife at hosp said still latent bloody phase! under orders to rest as i will need energy later and have none! pains less frequent but much sorer

Oh man! I was hoping I'd check this thread and find you'd gone in (not as much as you though)!

Are you able to walk much? Or try 'stepping'?

awww that sounds more promising, now they are regular, doing really well!!
good luck!!

Keep up the great work hun. your doing so good. wont be much longer im sure :hugs:

ahhh just read all this - You are soo brave and what a long night - I bet the second stage will fly by and she will be here before you know it - Good luck sweetie try another warm bath with a sweet cup of tea hope she comes today ;) xxx

You are doing so well! I know you want to speed things up, but please, go have a lie down and a rest for a couple hours if you can. Then you can get up and get walking, swaying, dancing, whatever to get that baby out! xxx

Oh PD, I thought we'd be getting up this morning to hear that Ava had arrived! I am in awe of your stamina. Every minute is a minute closer to seeing her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->